What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Border Lord (Border, #1)
This topic is about Border Lord
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Medieval Scottish Romance. Quarrel between Scottish lord & English lord. Heroine mediates dispute if prince avenges her family's massacre. Read in early 1990s. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christy (new)

Christy | 39 comments Set in medieval scotland. Tow Scottish lords are quarreling- or one Scottish and one English. The prince sends in a mediator in the form of our heroine. She has only agreed only so the prince will take revenge on her behalf for her families massacre. She is sent to our hero’s castle/mansion estate to sort this matter. Our hero acts like a fool who is only interested in his toys, but in secret he is a ‘reiver’. Our heroine start a steamy romance with our rebel reiver. She is tricked into believing that he is killed during a raid. She later admits she is pregnant and discovers the hero’s lies.
The book was read in paper format about between 1990- 1992. I am not sure of author but I think it may have been Jude Deveraux, Julie Garwood, perhaps Johanna Lindsey. It had a very strong Scottish feel.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34340 comments Mod
Christy, that's a good start but you need to add genre (e.g., medieval romance) and plot details to the topic header (title). We have thousands of romance requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the header to update it. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.) Then we can re-open the thread.

message 3: by Kris (new)

I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it.

message 4: by Christy (new)

Christy | 39 comments Solved - border lord by arnette lamb

message 5: by Kris (new)

Glad you found your book, Christy. Thanks for the update. Here's the link - Border Lord by Arnette Lamb.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Border Lord (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Arnette Lamb (other topics)