Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Issues > Two books not mine

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Small | 5 comments There are two books by Heather Kissock on my profile where "Rachel Small" is listed as the editor. I'm not this Rachel Small. Could you please remove? Thank you!

message 2: by Moloch (last edited May 19, 2020 05:51AM) (new)

Moloch | 2706 comments Books removed

However, editors are not usually listed on Goodreads for fiction books, so I am not sure your name should stay in the other books as well.

The guidelines say: "*Please note that editors should only be added for records like anthologies and reference materials. Novels and other works of fiction should not have editors listed."
https://help.goodreads.com/s/article/...

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Small | 5 comments Thank you! If that's the case, please do remove all the books except "None of These Are True," which I'm the author of. All others I'm the editor for.

message 4: by Moloch (new)

Moloch | 2706 comments done

Thank you very much for the clarification

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Small | 5 comments Thanks very much!

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Small | 5 comments Hello,

It's been brought to my attention that there are several books linked to my Goodreads account that I didn't contribute to. "None of These Are True" is the only book I'm the author of. I'm the editor of "Becoming Self" and "Requiem for Lilith," and I'm not connected to "Way of the Fire Tiger."

message 7: by Suzi (last edited Jan 30, 2021 05:42PM) (new)

Suzi | 8670 comments Rachel wrote: "Hello,

It's been brought to my attention that there are several books linked to my Goodreads account that I didn't contribute to. "None of These Are True" is the only book I'm the author of. I'm t..."

done

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Small | 5 comments Thank you!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.