What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Science fiction duology. One of the books is mainly black and the other white. Maybe about cloning.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Evelina (last edited May 19, 2020 11:14AM) (new)

Evelina Bylund (evelinabylund) | 7 comments In november I went on a trip to US New Jersey and there I bought some book at the Book Warehouse. When I were in the store I found a two books in a series that I have never heard of before. I was afraid that those books would be too much for my suitcase so I didn't buy them and I want to now but I don't remember the title or the author! I'm guessing it's a science fiction duology but it could be more books in the series. One of the books was mostly black and the other one white. I don't really remember the plot, maybe it was about cloning? The books had circles in the cornes with colors and some character I think. It was in the ya section. I'm sorry this is very vague but I really want to read them!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35167 comments Mod
Evelina, that's a good start but you need to add more details to the topic header (title). We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the header to update it. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 3: by SBC (new)

SBC (essbeecee) | 893 comments Your description of the covers makes me think of Malorie Blackman's Noughts & Crosses and its sequels. Could it be those?

message 4: by Evelina (new)

Evelina Bylund (evelinabylund) | 7 comments No it's not those, the ones I'm thinking of has more colors.