What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Ashlords (Ashlords, #1)
This topic is about Ashlords
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA Science Fiction. Burning Horse on the cover. [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Evelina (new) - added it

Evelina Bylund (evelinabylund) | 7 comments I recently came across a post on instagram, were they showcased some books, a few that I already have on my Goodreads shelf. But there were one book with a close up of a burning horse on the cover that I wanted to put on my Goodreads later but I can't remember the title or the author! I'm pretty sure it was science fiction.

message 2: by Emily (last edited May 19, 2020 05:24AM) (new)

Emily | 267 comments The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger Catcher in the Rye? It looks like a burning horse.
If you do a search for the hashtag bookstagram and scroll through, you may see it again if the person used it in their post.

message 3: by Evelina (new) - added it

Evelina Bylund (evelinabylund) | 7 comments It's not that one but I will try the hashtag!

message 4: by Evelina (new) - added it

Evelina Bylund (evelinabylund) | 7 comments I saw the book around a month ago so it's a bit difficult to find it with that hashtag. Pretty sure it's a newly released book.

message 5: by Nicholas (new)

Nicholas Perez | 36 comments The horse isn't really burning on the cover, though at a distance it could seem like it, but is it Maggie Stiefvater's The Scorpio Races The Scorpio Races?

message 6: by Evelina (new) - added it

Evelina Bylund (evelinabylund) | 7 comments No it's not that one, it was more of a close up of the horse.

message 7: by Nicholas (new)

Nicholas Perez | 36 comments Elysium Girls? Apologies, if it's not even YA, those were the two that just popped into my head.

message 8: by Evelina (new) - added it

Evelina Bylund (evelinabylund) | 7 comments I found it! It is Ashlords by Scott Reintgen!

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35181 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Evelina. Here's the link - Ashlords by Scott Reintgen.

I added "YA Science Fiction" to the topic header. We need genre and plot details, otherwise we close vague headers because there are thousands of requests.