Authors & Reviewers discussion

Review Request > R4R - Fantasy Novella Series

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rhett (last edited May 19, 2020 10:50PM) (new)

Rhett | 3 comments Hi,

I’m a brand new self published author looking for reviewers on amazon and good reads. My first novella, Artemis the Fey (Spellbinder Saga, #1) is available on amazon. It’s a short (26K) adventure with some fun characters. Content Warning: There’s profanity and violence. If you live in North America and would like an ARC please let me know. The second novella is out this weekend.

The blurb:
The first Chapter in the Spellbinder Saga.

Meet Artemis the Fey, daughter of the greatest Spellbinder Endris has ever known, all round bad-ass, and a fairy out for revenge. Banished from the Moon Fairy Groves for using forbidden magics, she now hunts Vladimir the Iconoclast, aided by her crude but lovable bounty hunting partner, Giz, and her ever-faithful tiger, Denbei. It's cover to cover action in this adventure about castoffs, bounty hunters, and magic in a unique and zany world featuring a flawed hero who will stop at nothing to find the Iconoclast, and hopefully prove the Fey, and the Fairy Goddess wrong!

Thanks very much for reading!

Best,

Rhett

message 2: by Rhett (last edited May 19, 2020 10:49PM) (new)

Rhett | 3 comments Thanks to everyone who's asked thus far. It's much appreciated - I'm just happy to get the work out there! There's no limit on review copies so feel free to grab one even if you'll only read it in a couple weeks. Please add your Northern American amazon account email in the request message.

Best,

Rhett