Golden Soul discussion

Characterization > Collaboration

Comments Showing 1-50 of 209 (209 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by KT, bow to your queen (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 115 comments Mod

Talk to other members to figure out character relations. Really bring characters and backstories to life!

message 2: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 24 comments

@kt
queen n queen's consort 👀

message 3: by KT, bow to your queen (new)

I have no idea what the queen will be like yet tbh
but I do want her to have a good relationship with her consort
I'm planning on using Charlize theron

message 4: by bubblewaffles (new)

@kt
!!!!!!!! wow those eyes
do you have a gender in mind for the consort?

message 5: by KT, bow to your queen (new)

@bubbles
she's so pretty Charlize Theron is so underrated
I think any gender works!

message 6: by bubblewaffles (new)

@kt
neat! lemme send you a few options i have in mind
kate beckinsdale.

manu bennett.

eva longoria.

shemar moore.

message 7: by KT, bow to your queen (new)

@bubbles
u g h all are so good!!! Ik this doesnt really help at all but beckinsdale, Bennet, and Moore are all my faves lol
if it helps personally I kinda love the idea of her consort being a former guard of some kind and thats how they met but obviously thats up to you! <3

message 8: by bubblewaffles (new)

@kt
oh crap i love the former guard thing!!! but i still can't decide either oh god

message 9: by KT, bow to your queen (last edited May 20, 2020 07:09PM) (new)

@bubbles
I think it would be so cute lol he/she can even be former RED if you want or smth
ok so idk if this will help but: also in looking at gifs I think one of the boys would work best but like if you prefer Kate I'm totally down for it lol
(view spoiler)

@fay I'm ready what you want lol

message 10: by bubblewaffles (new)

@kt
it really would be super cute!!!! oh god now i don't know who to choose, i like both manu and shemar,,,,,, should we roll a dice or do you have a preference?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

okay obviously the dysfunctional political opponents mother son dynamic is a must.

also im planning to make a red recruit but she's just a member and also civilian lmao so idk where to claim her for now

also a noble's wife who can totes be queen's alternative therapist/tea party friend

message 12: by KT, bow to your queen (last edited May 20, 2020 07:15PM) (new)

@bubbles
I mean. I watched arrow and Manu as slade was a badass tbh
but love them both!!

message 13: by bubblewaffles (new)

@kt
ARROW FAN SOLIDARITY!!! manu as slade was super badass and his arc was one of the best 👀

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

brainfarts bbys (view spoiler)

message 15: by jammy ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ, hrh of laser tag (new)

jammy ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ (chaoticdumbo) | 52 comments Mod

fay i am too brain dead to make character brainstorms rn but i know i need to do something with your saoirse or letitia because i need a democracy rebellion

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

yissss okay so ira might have more roles in the rebellion cus she has more access especially to the media but she's gonna be so lowkey about it because she's still a heiress and she has to behave and not letting all hell break loose because they find out she doesn't support monarchy. whereas rion is simply a peasant but she's definitely more vocal about it on the street and actively seeking new members to join their faction because either shes a daredevil who doesn't fear RED or shes straight up insane

also i feel like lily would be the type of sister who'd told everyone in the family that something is wrong with firo he's totally a manipulative lil snake but he is so good at charming people and hide his true nature that everybody dismiss her suspicion. ofc she's totally right and dad king was shooketh when firo eventually lowkey planned a coup d'état against their father and wanted to start a war with other country himself so the king would look bad and unreliable then he would've had no choice but to abdicate sooner.

message 17: by jammy ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ, hrh of laser tag (new)

lily seeing through his act and being like "does no one see through this bull? like come on!" and she spends every waking hour trying to expose him. lowkey planting cameras everywhere to catch him and her thinking she is a genuis but like he finds them and sabotages her footage.

oooo w/ rebellion what do you need and i'll deliver. i literally can't think rn hehe

message 18: by KT, bow to your queen (new)

@bubbles
its been sooo long since I watched it tho tbh lol

message 19: by bubblewaffles (new)

@kt
it was a good show!!
👀decisions decisions,,

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamilah wrote: "
lily seeing through his act and being like "does no one see through this bull? like come on!" and she spends every waking hour trying to expose him. lowkey planting cameras everywhere to catch ..."

everybody used to think that they were having cute harmless sibling banters but as they grow older it becomes obvious that they're rivals. like one time he knew she put camera in his room and planned to show their parents that when he said 'i study in my room all night' that was straight up lie and he actually sneaked out to the city to party but then lily retrieve the footages and he purposely stay in his room to study while being spied on to sabotage her plan

hmmm what do you have in mind for your red shooter? i think it'll be fun to see the dynamic between that character and rion somehow where they are vibing but tragically unaware of each other's secret

message 21: by KT, bow to your queen (new)

@bubbles you got this I believe in youuuu lol

@jamilah/fay I heard mention of RED and thats the only character idea I have so far yes hello

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

kt i wanna make red civilian member lmao~ a cute mascot-y dumb genius who works for the cyber unit

message 23: by jammy ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ, hrh of laser tag (last edited May 20, 2020 08:09PM) (new)

@ fay
ahhhhh i like that, and both lowkey trying to sway the other to their faction but like really discreetly because if the other is against they don't want to give it away? and i'm thinking to have my shooter actually with a faction just not sure which so its like angst you traitor.

the princess being totally lost because she fool proofed the plan
then gets really angry that she looks crazy and then firo *not so discreetly* blames it on feminism that she challenges him to a game of laser tag just because, but she forgets he was in military so has the biggest tantrum when she loses

message 24: by jammy ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ, hrh of laser tag (new)

@ KT we need drama with our reds just because we need drama

message 25: by KT, bow to your queen (new)

@fay/jamilah
my red leader (what the FUCK is her name gonna be) has no patience for bullshit, super dry and humorless. as much personality showing as a piece of cardboard. but still could kick all of their asses bc lets be real there's a reason she's the leader
probably super impatient with a mascot type tbh, wouldn't be a fan. maybe its her cousin or something like that and thats why she puts up with it?
she barely knows the meaning of the word drama. will either punch you or just like. straight up walk away if you try and start shit lmao

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

@ fay
ahhhhh i like that, and both lowkey trying to sway the other to their faction but like really discreetly because if the other is against they don't want to give it away? and i'm thinking..."

rion highkey telling your red member why her faction makes so much sense then jokes about 'don't tell red or they'll have me executed lmao' and the other one goes 'oooooohhhhh yessssss v intriguing this will def not gonna be known by any red member obviouslyyyyyyy' i know that rion will be such a cynical and nihilistic person but she's also choose the right arguments to back her decision to join democracy faction

lmaoooo firo pre military school is probably skinny as hell and never really know how to fight or anything and then he came back and just goes 'do not tempt me i know krav maga now' and being totally a smug about it. i can see lily totes used to beat him in physical activities just because he was lazy as hack and lowkey pissed that their dad banished him to military school where he could get buffed up instead of being isolated and miserable

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

KT wrote: "
@fay/jamilah
my red leader (what the FUCK is her name gonna be) has no patience for bullshit, super dry and humorless. as much personality showing as a piece of cardboard. but still could kick ..."

i kind of thinking to make her not really involved with noblefolks or upperclassmen so it'll be funny to see her observation about these rich people's life. but everytime priyanka wanna yeet her, everyone else told her 'you might wanna reconsider, she hacked and recalibrated a missile that was coming towards our navy base while having her tuna sandwich lunch' cue to *laurie on the background spilling hot coffee all over herself*

message 28: by bubblewaffles (new)

@kt
a'ight i think,,, i'm going to lean to manu? unless you don't wanna then we'll go with shemar!

@anyone
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

im not saying that firo will make queen's consort life a living hell
but im saying that he'll definitely do whatever it takes to make queen's consort yeet himself

message 30: by jammy ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ, hrh of laser tag (new)

@ KT
omg lmao my red would be cue nervous laughter that its no wonder they would keep their loyalties hidden, but like that makes me want to make drama just to piss her off hehe

@ fay
omg lol but my red would not say anything because they would secretly like all the plans but has inner conflict because they shouldn't be liking the rebellions plans.

and lily getting frustrated and all like "If i went to military school i would totally kick your ass right now. don't look so smug"

message 31: by bubblewaffles (new)

@fay
fkdsljflksdja okay so i have two ways this could go, either the consort thinks that firo is just an endearing little shit or tries to patch things up

message 32: by KT, bow to your queen (new)

@fay
priyanka is definitely. not gonna care lmao. like 'I'm the leader of the reds for a reason and you certainly don't get to tell me how to lead' and flips them off and still yells at her for doing something stupid. like she's not a bitch and isn't even a big stickler for the rules but is like "if you want to be a full member. you're gonna learn and gonna listen you are NO exception"

@jamilah
she's very like 'we are a neutral group and we are going to stay that way if you're going to side with someone fucking keep it to yourself'

@bubbles
yes hot they're a banging couple lol

message 33: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 10 comments

ok heres a start of an overview of my babies so hmu with collab ideas!!

message 34: by bubblewaffles (new)

@kt
hehehe and for reference, how old is the queen?

@goblin
okay would your guard be friends with my red combat spec?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

@ KT
omg lmao my red would be cue nervous laughter that its no wonder they would keep their loyalties hidden, but like that makes me want to make drama just to piss her off hehe

@ fay
omg lo..."

rip controversial idea but what if they're dating. let's go for maximum angst. star crossed lovers who not only separated by status but also by ideology.

'yeaaaaahhhh but you went to all gorl private school soooooo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ' honestly these two and the possibilities of their banter. lily probs legit goes along with the plan to take over the claim to the throne mainly because she feels like she deserves it and also lowkey wanna piss off her brother while shes at it

message 36: by KT, bow to your queen (new)

@bubbles tbh im not completely sure yet. I'm thinking probably like late 30s early 40s so her kids have some wiggle room for ages?

message 37: by bubblewaffles (new)

@kt
neato!! alright so dynamic ideas? besides the guard thing, of course (which i love)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

bubblewaffles wrote: "
@fay
fkdsljflksdja okay so i have two ways this could go, either the consort thinks that firo is just an endearing little shit or tries to patch things up
"

firo using the hamlet-esque card where he plays the sympathy from people cus he is a fatherless son who is brokenhearted by his mother's decision to move on this soon, but in reality he doesn't like having extra player in his already perfect game

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

@fay
priyanka is definitely. not gonna care lmao. like 'I'm the leader of the reds for a reason and you certainly don't get to tell me how to lead' and flips them off and still yells at her for..."

laurie lowkey goes 'oh my god please calm down karen' at her and priyanka gets really angry and ready to yeet laurie. honestly laurie will be the source of her daily headache

message 40: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 24 comments fay wrote: "bubblewaffles wrote: "
@fay
"
firo using the h..."

awww i love him but the consort does not,, this is going to be a glorious time

message 41: by goblin gender (new)

@bubbles yeah totally!!! they both deadpan all of their jokes and all the new recruits are freaked out when they see em talking bc they can't tell if they're kidding or no

message 42: by KT, bow to your queen (new)

@bubbles
im thinking that she's gonna kinda be a bitch to other people but I think super sweet and honestly love him? she was from another kingdom and betrothed to the king so I'm thinking not a GREAT marriage with him

message 43: by bubblewaffles (new)

goblin gender wrote: "
@bubbles yeah totally!!! they both deadpan all of their jokes and all the new recruits are freaked out when they see em talking bc they can't tell if they're kidding or no
"

them: so you're going to die today.
the recruits: sweating

message 44: by KT, bow to your queen (new)

@fay priyanka def wouldn't like ACTUALLY hate her. but would yeet

message 45: by bubblewaffles (new)

@kt
awwww i love it!!!! badasses to the world and softies to each other

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

bubblewaffles wrote: "fay wrote: "bubblewaffles wrote: "
@fay
"
firo..."

firo will blame him everytime the Queen caught him coming home drunk like 'im soRRY that it takes me more time to mourn Mother but i cant deal with having to see his face around, like he can fill dad' s place' and then cue alligator tears while your queen consort goes:??? what did i do why does he hate me????

message 47: by goblin gender (new)

@bubbles i like to thinj that they're really close they're just constantly making fun of each other in this big weird half sarcastic half ironic running joke?

message 48: by bubblewaffles (new)

@fay
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!! and then the consort is just like •_• again?????? i haven't even fought him before??? bitch????

@goblin
aw!!!! ilove that idea fjlkdasjfl and subtle jabs even in front of the recruits the dream dynamic oml

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

@fay priyanka def wouldn't like ACTUALLY hate her. but would yeet
"

okay but laurie does like working for red tho. not because she's very loyal to the kingdom, she just loves these sneaky shady people having zero chillz, she finds them funny

message 50: by KT, bow to your queen (new)

@bubbles
Im thinking of kinda making her a bit of a bad guy?? like in her other kingdom she was just a general princess without much pull, and then she was a queen but everyone preferred the king, and now she's like 'its my fucking turn I deserve this my children (who I love) have had it good their whole lives and can wait for me to die I'm not going to be shoved aside again'

« previous 1 3 4 5