Play Book Tag discussion

The World's Strongest Librarian: A Memoir of Tourette's, Faith, Strength, and the Power of Family
This topic is about The World's Strongest Librarian
Archive: Other Books > [Poll Book Tally] The World's Strongest Librarian: a Memoir of Tourette's, Faith, Strength, and the Power of Family by Josh Hanagarne 3 stars

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Karin | 7351 comments Josh Hangarrne is what his title says--a very strong librarian with Tourette's and a close family. The blurb describes the book fairly well--it's late and I'm not going to redo that. The things in the title thread through the book in an interesting way. Like The Library Book which came out six years after this one, each chapter starts with 2 or 3 call numbers and the subject matter that tie into what each chapter is about. It took me a while to get through this since only twice I got to the point where I just had to get to the next chapter, but it is interesting nevertheless.

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 6279 comments I liked this a bit more than you did, Karin. Probably because I listened to the audio and the narrator was great.

Karin | 7351 comments Book Concierge wrote: "I liked this a bit more than you did, Karin. Probably because I listened to the audio and the narrator was great."

A good narrator can do that :)!