Grimoire (RP) discussion

Finn's cozy cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 208 (208 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited May 18, 2020 06:19PM) (new)

Finn walked into his cabin, and made a fire.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Finn walked in with Julian on his shoulder. "Make yourself at home," he said

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Julian laid across the couch, flopping an arm over his eyes.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Finn took out some weed and started smoking it

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Julian was familiar with the substance, so he didn’t mind. He unbuttoned his shirt, the cabin too hot for him at the moment. His shirt hung off his shoulder, his leather boots thigh high on his long legs.
((Finn we have an issue))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

(( what ))

Finn didn't know he was staring at Julians body until he dropped his weed. He picked it up and turned and asked if he should turn down the AC

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Atlas might take your man))
Julian shrugged.
“This is your house.”

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Finn asked if he wanted some food.

(( Damnnn nooooo ))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Julian rolled off of the couch, standing up. This is a long ass man Jesus Christ.
“I’m gonna head home, actually. Someone’s coming over.” He said, then waltzed out of the door.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Finn walked in and his breathing got rapid

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Avery ran up and stood at the entrance of the cabin. "You can't just lose me like that, something's obviously wrong!" he said firmly, the flush on his cheeks, nose and ears fading a little. He didn't walk in, just stood at the door, not wanting to intrude too much.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((I have to go in about...10 minutes.))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

(( k ))

"Seriously nothing's wrong. Why would you think that? Anyway we just met. But I am very tired, so good night." He shut the door before he could get a reply. He grabbed the rope and a stool and headed to the garage. He quietly closed the door.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay, but seriously? Pleeeeease, don't kill Finn!!))

Avery stared at the door, surprised. Then he took a deep breath, and opened the door, walking into Finn's house. This was stupid. He was pretty sure it was illegal. But whatever. "Finn? I'm inside your house now, I hope you don't mind." He searched around, and, not seeing Finn, headed to the garage. "Tired my ass..." he muttered bitterly.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm pretty sure I gtg now. Bye, and stay safe!))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

(( you shall seeeee ))

Finn heard someone coming in and dropped the rope and ladder and grabbed a la croix from the fridge and said "what's up?"

message 17: by mouse. (new)

mouse. (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 305 comments (( lezziee. Finch is waiting at the garden ))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

(( k ))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

No one was there, so he went back and closed the door. He grabbed the noose he had made and the ladder.

(( I won't do much from there cos some peeps r sensitive ))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Julian rushed into the garage, cutting the rope with a pocket knife. He caught Finn, staring wild eyed. A rim of purple was on his throat.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Atlas came in, panting. His eyes were wide and there were tears streaming out of them.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Finn was unconscious but could still call for snow. If he couldn't do it that way, he would force them to leave so he could die alone in the cold. Mountains of snow started heaping in.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Atlas forced the snow way, controlling the water in it. "STOP!" he screamed, crying.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Julian rushed Finn out of the garage, running as fast as he could.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Finn woke up drowsy and didn't know what was going on. He shivered. "Why is it so cold in here and why are you carrying me?" (( his subconscious made the snow ))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oooooh))
Julian set him down on the couch, then sat beside him.
“I was carrying you. And I was stopping you from ending your own life.”

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Finn pouted and said, "Why did you stop me? It would end my pain."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

(Should he kiss him nowwwww?)

message 29: by mouse. (new)

mouse. (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 305 comments (( yes ))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

(( yah but WUT ABOUT AVERYYYY ))

(( FUCK IT JUST DO IT LMAOOOO ))

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited May 19, 2020 02:11PM) (new)

((Um- excuse? XD))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

(( ur backkk now u can decide who kisses Finn XD ))

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited May 19, 2020 02:16PM) (new)

Avery stared at Finn for a long time, lips pressed into a thin line. After a while, he finally said, "So something is wrong...." His arms were crossed, and his fingers were gripping them so hard that he was making nail marks in his arms. Small lightning bolts crackled from his fingertips. ((I have no idea if that last sentence makes any sence XD))

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited May 19, 2020 02:18PM) (new)

((I don't really want to plan ahead, I just kind of want to see what happens based on what the characters would do.))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

(( nah I was just saying cos they were asking if he shud kiss Finn ))

"No. There's nothing wrong with suicide. You're just ending your pain. And everyone dies at some point. Why are you guys getting worked up!? You don't even know me." He exclaimed

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Julian furrowed his brow.
“Yes, that’s true. I prefer to kill myself slowly with alcohol. But that’s besides the point. It doesn’t matter if I don’t know you or not. If you die now, I’ll never have the chance to.”

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Atlas shook his head sadly.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((My kiss plan is ruined lmao))

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited May 19, 2020 02:24PM) (new)

that_lesbian_obsessed_with_Satan wrote: "(( nah I was just saying cos they were asking if he shud kiss Finn ))

"No. There's nothing wrong with suicide. You're just ending your pain. And everyone dies at some point. Why are you guys getti..."

Avery huffed. "Yes, nothing's wrong with suicide...People usually have a good reason. I just wanted to know what was wrong- you told me it was nothing....I hate liars." It was true. Avery was a liar himself. That's why he hated them so much. His sister died because of lies. "Now. What the hell is wrong?"

((I have to go now. Please don't totally forgt about Avery again XD))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

(( lmaooo ))

"Why would you wanna know me? I don't matter anyways" Finn said slowly, picking his choice of words

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited May 19, 2020 02:30PM) (new)

Avery stormed up to Finn like an angry child and smacked him. "If you didn't matter, I wouldn't have done that. I don't pay attention to people who don't matter," he said, a fake smile on his face.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm going to be leaving any minute now, I just don't know when.))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can't tell anyone. I don't know you!" He almost-screamed, fighting tears.

(( sry - we won't 🙂 ))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrien {It's hard to admit you're not as strong as everyone thinks you are} wrote: "Avery stormed up to Finn like an angry child and smacked him. "If you didn't matter, I wouldn't have done that. I don't pay attention to people who don't matter," he said, a fake smile on his face."

"Why ar e you smiling?" He asked, plain curious.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Avery sighed, cursing under his breath. He took a deep breath. "The name's Avery, nice to meet you. I'm a pisces. Used to do a really bad job. Had a younger sister who killed herself because I lied. Favorite color is aqua blue, favorite animal is poison dart frogs. I'm a sucker for all things sweet and was close to adopting twin girls but because of my unstable living arrangments, I can't. I'm gay as fuck, and find you quite hot, though, yes, we just met, so I'm in trouble. I never knew my parents, and I can control electricity. I consider myself an actor, though it's not proffesional. I hate liars, and I'm afraid of the dark and spiders. There, now you know me."

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited May 19, 2020 02:46PM) (new)

"And I'm smiling because it's better than crying," Avery said, scratching his neck out of nervousness. The amount of information that he had just handed out was accidental. Again, no filter. Now he was flushed, but trying not to be.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((I actually have to go now. Bye))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Zagon came in quietly to the cabin.

Finn said, "Okay, well, I'm Finn. I dunno my sign. My parents abused me and I ran away from home. Favorite animal is a tiger. I too find you hot. I can control snow as you saw. I can't fall in love, or at least nobody loves me. I am a singer and I bake. I also love acting. I love horror movies. I am afraid of losing the one I love, if anyone loves me. The end."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

(( bye ))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

(( u going too? Sadness ))

« previous 1 3 4 5