Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Disappeared Books from Dashboard

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jack (new)

Jack O'Rourke (jack_orourke) | 2 comments I recently added another book to my profile, for a total of three books: 1) Leaving Major Tela; 2) The Young Molly Maguires; and 3)What's Your Story?. Yesterday I was exploring how I might show that each book is available in both ebook and paperback editions. I left the computer for awhile, and when I returned to work on my books task, books 2 and 3 had disappeared! What happened?

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 17213 comments You combined all your books together for some reason. I have separated them.
Please only combine books that are the same.

message 3: by Jack (new)

Jack O'Rourke (jack_orourke) | 2 comments Thanks for the fix, Scott. I had been exploring the topic of grouping books, thinking this might provide an option of showing each of my books was published both as an ebook and a paperback. I didn't think I actually executed any action, because nothing there fit my objective. I must have inadvertently executed something.
How do I show each of my books is available in both formats? Must I go through the process of submitting each book in its separate formats, i.e., six submittals in total?