What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA fiction that I read a few years ago about girl who could float, maybe named bird

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Noe (last edited May 18, 2020 06:05PM) (new)

Noe | 1 comments Hey yeah this is not "The girl who could fly". I read this book in 2017 if I remember right. I'll recount some details. There's a girl with long long black hair who lives by the sea with an older female relative. The house is gigantic I remember. The girl can fly but is not allowed to. She is made to braid fibers into giant rope. A boy starts visiting and she wants to leave the house I think. He helps her by tying her to a rope over a cliff and she flies. I wish I could remember more but that's all. Thanks guys!
-N
PS. Not sure of age but 11-17 is probable. Location is unknown in the book.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36032 comments Mod
Noe, that's a good start but you need to add genre (e.g., children's novel or picture book, teen fantasy) to the topic header (title). We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the header to update it. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

- How old are the main characters?
- What's the location?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Bird (other topics)