Book Dragons discussion

Main Board > Would You Rather

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Emily (I'll be gone except for book updates for awhile) | 263 comments Mod
Rules of the game are simple: we ask each other would you rather questions and whoever answers gets to ask the next question. I'll start is off
Would you rather be an author or a movie star?

message 2: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) I DON'T KNOW!!! This one's always been tough for me. I think a movie star though. I mean, I don't want to be a "star" because I think that would be really annoying, but to be a really great actress would just be so fun.

Would you rather have to read forty chapters every day on top of everything else you have to do, or only be able to read one?

Anndromeda (Just book updates for a time) | 58 comments Forty chapters. It would seriously stretch me. 1 chapter would kill me, though.
Would you rather always say everything on your mind or never speak again?

message 4: by Macy (new)

Macy (maggieviolet) | 65 comments Never speak again lol I have too much in my mind that has to stay in there

WYR read only one author's books or only one genre?

message 5: by Macy (new)

Macy (maggieviolet) | 65 comments Never speak again lol I have too much in my mind that has to stay in there

WYR read only one author's books or only one genre?

Anndromeda (Just book updates for a time) | 58 comments I’d probably rather only read one genre since that usually includes more books.
Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life?

message 7: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Rewind.

WYR die instantly, so as to avoid pain, or die slowly, so that you have time to say goodbye to your loved ones?

Anndromeda (Just book updates for a time) | 58 comments Die instantly. Yikes, so morbid! 😆

WYR have a bazillion story ideas that you could write brilliantly with ease, or a lifetime of free books that are all mind-blowingly awesome?

Anndromeda (Just book updates for a time) | 58 comments *Note: I have no clue which I’d pick even though I came up with it! Hehehe

message 10: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) UHHHH I'd say the writing one, because writing is like telling yourself a story, and I love writing, so I'd say the writing. Lol

WYR cry every time you ran, or grin from ear to ear every time you biked?

message 11: by Macy (new)

Macy (maggieviolet) | 65 comments Cry while running...it's bound to happen anyway lol

WYR only watch the Star Wars Prequels or the Sequels?

But I love both :'( The prequels I guess

Wyr have a pet elephant or a pet warthog

message 13: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Elephant, hands down. I mean, I don't want either, but... Lol

WYR hop everywhere you go, or make kissy faces every time you walk?

Anndromeda (Just book updates for a time) | 58 comments Definitely hop... 😂
WYR Would you rather be stuck on an island alone or with someone who talks incessantly?

message 15: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) ALONE for sure

WYR be forced to stay where you can see the beach from where you are the rest of your life, or always have to stay away from it?

message 16: by Shinee'sBack! (new)

Shinee'sBack! Stay away from it, if it means I can travel anywhere else.

Would you rather live in a big house miles away from any neighbours or shops, or would you rather have a small apartment in a city?

Anndromeda (Just book updates for a time) | 58 comments Oh, that’s a breeze for me... definitely a big house miles away from anything!

WYR always be too hot or too cold?

message 18: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) TOO COLD!!!!!!!!!!

WYR work as you do now (or as you will in the future) and get paid twice as much, or never work and still get all the necessities and nothing more?

message 19: by Joey (new)

Joey | 113 comments I’d rather get paid twice as much.

Wyr lose your hearing or lose your sight?

message 20: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Sight, for sure.

WYR be able to jump 20 feet high, or be able to stay underwater for 20 minutes at a time?

Anndromeda (Just book updates for a time) | 58 comments [Nooooo, Harper! Your sight?? I can’t imagine how horrible that would be for me!]
Ahh those are both so cool, but I think I’m going to pick the underwater one.

WYR be known as a one-hit wonder for a novel or a song?

message 22: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) NOVEL!!! A song last three minutes on average, but a book can last three weeks. (Sometimes more... Lol)

message 23: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) WYR go to France or England?

Anndromeda (Just book updates for a time) | 58 comments England, probably.

WYR secretly love a book everyone else hates, or secretly hate a book everyone else loves?

message 25: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Love a book everyone hates. Like, I hate it when I hate a book. I feel like I've wasted so much time!!!! (Imma do a twist on your question though, if you don't mind!)

WYR secretly love/like someone everyone hates/dislikes, or secretly hate/dislike a person everyone loves/likes?

Anndromeda (Just book updates for a time) | 58 comments Ooh yikes! It depends on why. Like are they psychopathic or do you know something about them no one else does? But I’ll go with loving a person everyone hates.

WYR forget all your favorite series and discover them all over again or remember all the details of every book you’ve ever read?

message 27: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Uhhhh, that's so hard!!!!!!!!! I guess the first.

WYR date Chris Hemsworth/Scarlett Johansson or Tom Holland/Zendaya? (My eight year old sister came up with this one! Lol)

Chris Hemsworth definitely. he's so beautiful!

WYR have five dogs or ten cats?

message 29: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) LOL

Five dogs???? I have no idea. I'd honestly hate both. Not an animal person. Lol

WYR live in Hawaii and travel to where you live now every summer, or live where you live now and travel to Hawaii every summer?