What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Priceless
This topic is about Priceless
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. New Adult Genre (a girl flees from fathers arrest to a Southern State in America- tries to rebuild her life). [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joey (last edited May 18, 2020 02:14PM) (new)

Joey Donovan | 2 comments I read this book from my local library around 2008/9 time however I cannot remember the title and google search is not helping! Would be grateful if anyone can recognise it!

It begins in Paris, France, where an American girl (I think redhead?) was living for a year. She is the daughter of a model, who had sadly passed away, and her dad worked in finance in (New York?) so she was very wealthy. After she returns to America her dad is arrested for fraudulent activities and so she flees to her old nannies house (I think n New Orleans?). She has no money so is selling her designer clothes in a vintage shop and builds a friendship with the quirky girl owner (who is also the daughter of a wealthy business man). Also, she falls in love with her Nannies son who is a musician and starts of disliking her a lot. Ohhh I also seem to remember a reporter following her.

Thanks in advance! 

message 2: by Zenta (new)

Zenta  (juljeta) | 185 comments Could it be Priceless by Nicole Richie

message 3: by Joey (new)

Joey Donovan | 2 comments Ahh yes that's it!!! Thank you :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Priceless (other topics)