Marvel: More Than a Fan discussion

Upcoming movies/tv shows

Comments Showing 1-50 of 207 (207 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Cat Carstairs | 932 comments Mod
Here is where you can talk about what you're excited to see in Marvel's future!

Personally, I'm really excited to see Falcon and the Winter Soldier along with the Loki tv show.

message 2: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (crystalowl) | 44 comments I really want to see Loki. Loki is one of my favorite characters, and I'd love to see him get his own TV show.

Also, I'm really interested in what kind of turn the MCU takes after the events of EG.

message 3: by ⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 760 comments Mod
I'm really excited for the Hawkeye show too. I love his character and it's only fair that he gets a show since he's the only one of the OG6 who doesn't have his own movie!
I agree Caroline, I'm excited for the future of the MCU too.

message 4: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Creative Caring Crazy Caroline wrote: "I really want to see Loki. Loki is one of my favorite characters, and I'd love to see him get his own TV show.

Also, I'm really interested in what kind of turn the MCU takes after the events of EG."

Same!!

message 5: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "I'm really excited for the Hawkeye show too. I love his character and it's only fair that he gets a show since he's the only one of the OG6 who doesn't have his own movie!
I agree Caroline, I'm exc..."

Wait, I didn't know Hawkeye was getting his own show! He's seriously underrated. That'll be so exciting!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

hawkeye has a very big rool and has his own line in the comics

message 7: by ⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

The show is one of those coming to Disney+, but only in the end of 2021 I think. it's the last show coming up

message 8: by ⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

I'm also super excited for the Black Widow movie! This will be my first mcu movie I see in theaters and seriously I'm so hyped!

message 9: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

I can't believe we have to wait that long!! 😂 Ikr, the first Marvel movie I saw in theaters was Ant Man and the Wasp, but I know Black Widow is gonna be EPIC.

message 10: by ⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

Ugh, whenever I watch the trailer and it says 'may 2020' I'm like, yeah, thanks covid -.- can't believe we have to wait til November now

message 11: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "Ugh, whenever I watch the trailer and it says 'may 2020' I'm like, yeah, thanks covid -.- can't believe we have to wait til November now"

Yeah it really sucks 😢

message 12: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Jonathan wrote: "Can't wait for Disney+ to add more marvel shows.

I know this is marvel community, but if you like DC comics as well tonight is stargirl on the CW."

Though I'm more of a Marvel fan, I do enjoy DC! I liked Supergirl from what I saw of it and I loved the Wonder Woman movie. Also been wanting to see the Flash.

message 13: by ⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

Wonder Woman is the only thing from DC I've watched but I love that movie so much! Actually she's my first favorite hero, cause without her movie I would've never started watching Marvel

message 14: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

I agree! She's amazing. I especially love her theme song- it's the best.

message 15: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Wow! So cool that you got to go to a convention!!

message 16: by ⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

Nice, I've heard about that con already. I've only been to a very small con but can't wait for more. Cons are the best!

message 17: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

I haven't been to any cons 😢 the closest I've come is going to a book tour. I hope to go to one someday tho!

message 18: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Haha cool!

message 19: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments Black widow movie yaaasss

message 20: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

I still wish she was still alive 😭😭

message 21: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments I no rite

message 22: by Minal (new)

Minal | 63 comments Yeah

message 23: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

message 24: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Is anyone excited for WandaVision or the next Doctor Strange movie? I don't know if they're planning on making it a movie or a show, but either way I'm hyped.

message 25: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments Ooooh yaas

message 26: by Minal (new)

Minal | 63 comments Yeah

message 27: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

I'm kinda confused how they're gonna do that 😅 Like what's gonna happen to Thor? And Jane has been missing for a while, wHeRe DiD sHe gO? XD

message 28: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments YaAsS

message 29: by Minal (new)

Minal | 63 comments @Rory
Me too

message 30: by Ella (new)

Ella Ferris (eferris) | 94 comments Same! I wonder what they're going to do....

message 31: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments Metoo

message 32: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

@Rory I feel the same way! What's gonna happen to our precious Spidey?? WE NEED TO KNOW MARVEL!!!

message 33: by Sophrosyne (new)

Sophrosyne | 17 comments Ya,after Mysterio exposed him

message 34: by abbey (last edited Jun 24, 2020 08:04AM) (new)

abbey  (shakespeareans) | 144 comments Mod
Rory wrote: "Who else is excited for Thor: Love and Thunder? I'm giddy just thinking about it. Jane becomes Thor!? Like what!? I can't even with this. It's gonna be out of this world I'm already a superfan of t..."

I'm so excited too! I'm also super happy that Natalie Portman is back, she's so great

message 35: by ⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

I have never heard of that character before so for me the trailer will decide a lot, if it'll be a hit or miss.

message 36: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

I've never heard of Shang Chi, he sounds cool tho!

message 37: by ⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

Mel wrote: "I’m going to watch Shang Chi (is that how you spell it??) either way because the marvel universe is connected and if I skip that movie, I could skip an important part of future marvel movies lol"

Lol yes :D Although some movies are definitely more important than others. For example I skipped both Ant Man movies (but watched the post credits scene of the second one) and I still understood what was going on.

message 38: by abbey (new)

abbey  (shakespeareans) | 144 comments Mod
Oh yeah totally! Even if they aren't super important in the MCU, they're so much fun to watch. I was originally planning on skipping AntMan, but my family convinced me that we should watch it anyways. I'm glad we did, cause it was absolutely hilarious, and if anything, helps you understand some of the inside jokes in Civil War. Also... there's a fun little cameo from another MCU character!

message 39: by Emma (new)

Emma Abbey {AnchorsAweigh13} wrote: "Oh yeah totally! Even if they aren't super important in the MCU, they're so much fun to watch. I was originally planning on skipping AntMan, but my family convinced me that we should watch it anywa..."

Yes! Those movies are super hilarious! I love that cameo appearance, too. Scott was awesome in that scene (basically every single scene with him was awesome, actually). I feel like he’s really underrated . . .

message 40: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Abbey {AnchorsAweigh13} wrote: "Oh yeah totally! Even if they aren't super important in the MCU, they're so much fun to watch. I was originally planning on skipping AntMan, but my family convinced me that we should watch it anywa..."

I agree! Both Ant-Man movies are probably my favorites within the MCU. That scene with (view spoiler) is one of the greatest scenes of all time. I just love how Scott was like "Sorry! You seem like a really great guy-sorry!" XD

message 41: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

@Noelle he is underrated! I think his humor is amazing- his personality is definitely what makes him such a great character.

message 42: by Emma (new)

Emma Cat wrote: "@Noelle he is underrated! I think his humor is amazing- his personality is definitely what makes him such a great character."

I 100% agree! And I loved that scene in EG (view spoiler)

message 43: by liv (new)

liv | 181 comments E. Noelle wrote: "Cat wrote: "@Noelle he is underrated! I think his humor is amazing- his personality is definitely what makes him such a great character."

I 100% agree! And I loved that scene in EG [spoilers removed]"

Yes, that scene was adorable!

message 44: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

E. Noelle wrote: "Cat wrote: "@Noelle he is underrated! I think his humor is amazing- his personality is definitely what makes him such a great character."

I 100% agree! And I loved that scene in EG [spoilers removed]"

Aww yeah!! That part kinda broke my heart too, just thinking that (view spoiler)

message 45: by Emma (new)

Emma Cat wrote: "E. Noelle wrote: "Cat wrote: "@Noelle he is underrated! I think his humor is amazing- his personality is definitely what makes him such a great character."

I 100% agree! And I loved that scene in ..."

Yessss! I literally cried so hard (view spoiler) *wipes eyes* what? I’m not still crying days after watching Endgame!! Nope. It’s just seasonal allergies . . . *choked sob*

message 46: by liv (new)

liv | 181 comments @Noelle, same tho 😭

message 47: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

*blows nose* of course, I mean it'd be crazy to still be emotionally attatched to these characters...*sniffles* yup, just allergies.

message 48: by Emma (last edited Jun 28, 2020 08:00PM) (new)

Emma *wipes streaming eyes* I personally think Marvel should pay for our therapy sessions . . .

message 49: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Yeah, after what they've done to us...don't even get me started about the first time I saw the Winter Soldier *curls up into a ball*

message 50: by liv (new)

liv | 181 comments Cat wrote: "Yeah, after what they've done to us...don't even get me started about the first time I saw the Winter Soldier *curls up into a ball*"

Oh man that movie is so emotional for me...😭

« previous 1 3 4 5