What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA fiction book about a youth who moves around a lot and their dad owns a restaurant and it's about the youth making friends

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becca (new)

Becca | 4 comments I first read this book from a middle school library in 2011-2012. I would know the cover if I saw it, I think it might have have a trailer and/or a bridge on it but I couldn't swear to that. I can't remember if the main character was a boy or a girl, but I think it was a girl. Ring any bells for anyone?

message 2: by Catrina (new)

Catrina (catrinametzing) | 11 comments Could it be What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen? Its about a girl who's dad is a restaurant consultant and they move around a lot. In every new town she reinvents herself and changes her name. It was published in 2011.

message 3: by Becca (new)

Becca | 4 comments Catrina wrote: "Could it be What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen? Its about a girl who's dad is a restaurant consultant and they move around a lot. In every new town she reinvents herself and changes her name...."

No, that wasn't it. I think it was of a lower reading level, like 6-7th grade. Thank you for your contribution though!

message 4: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16939 comments Did the child in the story live in a trailer and travel around the country in one?

message 5: by Becca (new)

Becca | 4 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "Did the child in the story live in a trailer and travel around the country in one?"

I don't think so, I think they moved and settled with the restaurant

message 7: by Becca (new)

Becca | 4 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "The Dancing Pancake?

Welcome to the Grand View, Hannah?"

Neither, I'm afraid. Thank you for your contribution though!