Christian Book Reviews discussion

You Met Her WHERE?!: Our Journey of Healing, Hope + Hot Wings
This topic is about You Met Her WHERE?!
Reviews > Book Review Request (FREE PDF) - Inspirational Personal Testimony, Humor, Christian Living, Non-fiction

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Mason | 5 comments We are offering a free PDF copy of our book 'You Met Her WHERE?!' in exchange for an honest review. We are attempting to do an eBook launch on Amazon in June and need as many reviews as possible. Thank you in advance.

Here is a description of our book with a link.

From the night they met to the many obstacles they would face, there is nothing ordinary about Kevin and Stephanie’s journey.

If you are facing any kind of hardship in life whether it be sickness, disease, fear, anxiety, or a feeling of hopelessness, this book will be your source of inspiration! Kevin and Stephanie share their very personal (and very hilarious) stories about how they navigated through multiple life-changing and life-threatening events.

- Electrocution
- Brain Tumor
- Brain Surgery
- Infertility
- Miscarriage
- Cancer

Buy this book and follow their journey, as they show you how to trust God when life gets hard.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

Regina Walker (regina_walker) I would be happy to read and review.

message 3: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Mason | 5 comments Regina wrote: "I would be happy to read and review."

God bless you! Thank you so much, Regina. Just let me know a good email address to send you our book to read. I pray it will be a blessing to you in some way.

We are shooting for June week 2 for our eBook launch on Amazon.

Regina Walker (regina_walker) reginawalker86@gmail.com
okay! I will try to get it back to you within 10 days of receipt.

message 5: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Mason | 5 comments Regina, you are awesome! Thank you so much. I just sent a PDF file to your email.

Robin Ringeisen | 5 comments I would also like to read & review your book.. Thank you for the offer. Robin

message 7: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Mason | 5 comments Robin, we would be honored if you would review our book for us. Thank you! Just let me know what email to send it to.

message 8: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Mason | 5 comments I actually just clicked on your name and sent it to: rrringeisen7@gmail.com

Let me know if that was correct. Thanks!

Robin Ringeisen | 5 comments Yes sir, thank you. I received the book and will start reading shortly 😉