What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > New Adult. Celebrity/Best friend

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chantaah (new)

Chantaah | 1 comments I read this book around maybe 2 or 3 years ago I believe.

The plot:
The male MC is a celebrity (actor or musician) and the female MC is a regular girl.
I think they met randomly then ever since they were best friends.
She gets called by the guy's PR person everytime he gets himself into a situation, because the only person he listens to is her. She basically goes with him everywhere but she sometimes puts up a fight.

The book starts out with her on her way to his hotel to kick out a one night stand he had.

When I think about it he might be in a band because I remember other male characters around.

That's all I got right now. Hope you guys can help :/

message 2: by Kris (last edited May 18, 2020 11:14AM) (new)

Kris | 35138 comments Mod
Chantaah, that's a good start but you need to add genre (e.g., new adult romance) and more plot details to the topic header (title). We have thousands of romance requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the header to update it. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 3: by Monica (new)

Monica (marticles) | 162 comments If he's in a band, this sounds incredibly familiar to me. I seem to remember something about a t-shirt. Like, she was pissed that the ONS chick was wearing a shirt she bought him or something. It was a breaking point for her that the guy disrespected her friendship so much. I don't remember if she went on to make up with him and have the romance with him, or she finally moved on. Maybe I'm thinking about the wrong book, though.