Making Connections discussion

TRAPPED Within: A True Story about Survival, Recovery, Love, and Hope
This topic is about TRAPPED Within
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 5802. - Trapped Within: A True Story about Survival, Recovery, Love, and Hope by Jo Ann Glim

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited May 18, 2020 08:11AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
Trapped Within A True Story of Survival, Recovery, Love, and Hope by Jo Ann V. Glim Jo Ann V. Glim

Title: Trapped Within: A True Story about Survival, Recovery, Love, and Hope
Author: Jo Ann Glim
Genre: Family Relationships, Memoir
Formats Available: Gifted copy via Amazon
Time Frame: 4 Weeks
Copies Available: 10

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

That day started like any other but by lunchtime, I was fighting for my very life. A stroke is like that. You don't see it coming. There was nothing to do but let nature take its course. No guarantee I'd live much less return to full health.

This story is written to offer encouragement to stroke survivors, hope to their family members and caretakers, and understanding to medical professionals or anyone interested in knowing what it's like to be Trapped Within your own body.

Be one of the first 10 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: Gifted copy via Amazon

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name and email address.

message 2: by Rick (new)

Rick Chromey (goodreadscomrick_chromey) | 11 comments Hi, I am Rick Chromey, and I would like to review your book. Let me know if I am in the first 10. If not that is okay too. I look forward to sharing your journey. Please send to rick@rickchromey.com.
Thanks,

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
Rick wrote: "Hi, I am Rick Chromey, and I would like to review your book. Let me know if I am in the first 10. If not that is okay too. I look forward to sharing your journey. Please send to rick@rickchromey.co..."

Sent in Rick's request

message 4: by Jo (new)

Jo Glim (joannglim) | 7 comments Hi Rick . . . your copy is waiting for you. Thank you for your interest.