Eureka {An Advance Roleplay} discussion

Common Area > Ask A Question

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 457 comments Mod
Receive an answer.

message 2: by jammy (new)

jammy (chaoticdumbo) | 17 comments Is there a face claim thread? or did i miss it lol

There's not one but let me make it right quick. Thank you:)

message 4: by jammy (new)

jammy (chaoticdumbo) | 17 comments all good :D

message 6: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 41 comments So where exactly do the these pack live? (In some imaginary world, perhaps?) And what is their relation with humans? I know I made a human hunter, but I'm wondering are they in an outright battle with werewolves/lycans/shifters?

Ok they live a world call Eureka which has smaller cities once called Clifmore. Eureka is similar to earth with technology and stuff but the world is fantasy. The humans are aware of the supernatural and have the hunters to protect them. The humans fear the supernatural despite being unaware that some live among them and the werewolves are fighting back but have their own community and structure to balance.

message 8: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 41 comments All right then. Thanks! That certainly clarifies things for me. :D

Yes please!!!!

I tried to change the setting but it won't let me. Just sent them the link and they should be able to join.

message 11: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 41 comments So, when a lycan or a werewolf bite someone and pass down the virus, would the person being bitten become what the biter was? i.e. Lycan bite human = new lycan, werewolf bite human = werewolf? Also, would the disease only pass when they're in their werewolf form?

Yes to your first question and no as long as the spit comes in contract with a human's blood the human is affected

message 13: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 41 comments Okay. And I assume it's similar when passing down genes? I assume if your parents are both lycan, then you'll be lycan too. But what about mixed pairs? Like is the lycan gene dominant over werewolf? Werewolf dominant over human, etc? Or would any child from any mix would result in a wolf shifter? (I may be overthinking into this, but I just want to know these things to help build history for my character.)

Im not really sure. That's a great question. I see ot as this like genes being passed down. Like a child between a werewolf and Lycan has a certain percentage of coming out as a lycan(50%), werewolf(25%), or human(25%). I hope this helps a little.

message 15: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 41 comments Yeah, I suppose that makes sense. I guess I got to brainstorm a little more about how that can apply to my character's history.

message 16: by Quil, Gamma Rosie (new)

Quil (creative_quil) | 68 comments Mod
Iesha (In east shade house at...) wrote: "Im not really sure. That's a great question. I see ot as this like genes being passed down. Like a child between a werewolf and Lycan has a certain percentage of coming out as a lycan(50%), werewol..."

I would say that's exactly right lol