Eureka {An Advance Roleplay} discussion

Plot Knowledge > Collaboration

Comments Showing 1-50 of 105 (105 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 457 comments Mod
Come up with plots here.

message 2: by Angel of Life (last edited May 25, 2020 09:21PM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 271 comments Mod
I have one character ready to go right now. His name is Hazel Chemlik. He's a lone wolf shifter. He is available for a mate, if anyone would like to be his mate

message 3: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) I'm creating a female character that can be his mate if you want!

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 271 comments Mod
Sure thing :) sounds perfect to me.

message 5: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) So I have an idea and we don't have to go with it if you don't like it but maybe they can be mates in secret? Like maybe my girls father doesn't approve of something like that but they fall in love and ya know be mates but nobody else knows? (Just an idea feel free to say no if ya don't like it)

message 6: by Angel of Life (new)

I do like it! and it works considering Hazel has kind of made a reputation of himself.

message 7: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Sweet!!

message 8: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) So Do we want them to fall in love? Like maybe my character lost or something and they met or something along those lines?

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

Sure we can do that! where should they meet at?

message 10: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Mmmmmm. Give me 10minutes to make her profile

message 11: by Angel of Life (new)

Okay sure ting

message 12: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) hey I'm ready now if ya want

message 13: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) shes a hunter so maybe they can meet in the forest? of which pack I dont care

There is only one forest but yeah

message 15: by Angel of Life (new)

we can start at the rainbow waterfall

message 16: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) sure! going there now

message 17: by Angel of Life (new)

okay did you want to start us off?

message 18: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) yes! I just did thanks!

Wyatt has a kid brother who was taken into a pack. The brother can be any age except older than him. He could either live the pack life or grew up in a cell your choice. I need someone to be Wyatt's brother.

message 20: by Angel of Life (new)

I can be Wyatt's brother, I have one face claim that I haven't decided what to do with him yet.

Ok cool thank you^~^

message 22: by Angel of Life (new)

Yeah no problem. I'm planning to have at least three characters up tonight.

What kind of life were you going to give Wyatt's brother? Do you want me to make a mate for him?

message 24: by Angel of Life (new)

Hmm, I think I'll give him the pack life and yes please!

message 25: by Seraphus (new)

Seraphus Ayame | 67 comments @Rey

I think my character Luna could be a good match for Amelia, she is a bit older then her and a lead hunter. But she was also an only child and her father pushed her far too much so she could become a hunter so she is very protective of those she holds dear

message 26: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 41 comments If anyone wants, my character Dieter has an adopted sibling, Lucy, that they can make. ^^

How old?

message 28: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 41 comments Any age I guess. I assume at least someone in their teens or older, but younger than him.

message 29: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 41 comments Just thought of something... It would be kinda funny if she was a lycan or something and he didn't realize it.

I was thinking along those same lines :)

message 31: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 41 comments Haha, nice. Yeah, that might be kinda fun. ^^

I can be Lucy

message 33: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 41 comments Cool! Go ahead!

I have Lucy pic up in wip thread. Let me know your thoughts and she's a lycan right?

message 35: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 41 comments I would assume she would be lycan or shifter. If she couldn't control herself like a werewolf, it would be hard to hide that from Dieter.

@Angel

Where is your character's daughter and the father?

message 37: by Angel of Life (new)

Are you talking about for Arabella?

message 39: by Angel of Life (new)

Well her daughter is back with her mom I was going to ask anyone if they wanted to play her. Her daughter's father I would assume would still be in his life but I wasn't sure if anyone wanted to play him or not and because I didn't know that I wasn't sure if Arabella would have a mate or not.

Oooh so is her daughter half? And I would gladly play a five year old. It will be a nice challenge ^~^

message 41: by Angel of Life (new)

She could be :) I think that would add a nice twist. I'm all for it if you want to make her.

message 42: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited May 25, 2020 10:36PM) (new)

Ok Ill make little Hope. Do you have a certain picture you want me to use? How would she come to Arabella?

message 43: by Angel of Life (new)

I don't have a picture so feel free to pick what she looks like. Maybe she could have followed her mom.

message 44: by Angel of Life (new)

if you want Iesha you could have changed her name. I wouldn't have minded

I wanted to keep the same name. I misread her name as hope. :)

message 46: by Seraphus (new)

Seraphus Ayame | 67 comments @Rey

No problem. I`m thinking Luna will treat her like a little sister, being protective of her

message 47: by Angel of Life (last edited May 26, 2020 10:05AM) (new)

Hey guys I just woke up. I'm okay if she wants to come to Hawks point

message 48: by Seraphus (new)

Seraphus Ayame | 67 comments Good morning lol

Right now I have her rp-ing with lesha, but once she frees up ill bring her over

message 49: by Angel of Life (new)

@ Iesha Oh okay no worries

@Seraphus Okay no problem!

« previous 1 3