Eureka {An Advance Roleplay} discussion

Plot Knowledge > Rp Request

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 462 comments Mod
Request a partner or partners to role play with here.

message 2: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 42 comments So, I don't know how a human hunter might interact with anyone, but I'm free to rp now!

message 3: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 275 comments Mod
we are at Hawks point if you want to join though that has to be okay with Rey as well.

He could even be walking and is spotted or gets captured.

message 5: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 42 comments I guess so? Or I could wait for more humans to come along too.

What did you have in mind if one does come along?

message 7: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 42 comments I don't know, honestly. I just figured more humans might mean there might be more organization amongst hunters. Unless Dieter is on his own and is in a really small group that knows about the supernatural. I guess it would be more likely for him to be on someone's trail or someone's character is in disguise amongst humans.

message 8: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 275 comments Mod
I can make a female human and have her be in his organization

message 9: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 42 comments That would be cool. A fellow hunter!

message 10: by Angel of Life (new)

okay perfect! let me hop on my computer and make her

message 11: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 42 comments Yay!

message 12: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 40 comments Is anyone free to RP ?

message 13: by Kylie (new)

Kylie I would like to rp with someone- does anyone have a character already made or an idea? If so I can make a character to rp with yours

message 14: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 40 comments Is anyone free to RP ? I'm online for a few hours.

message 15: by Angel of Life (new)

I'm off in about 45 minutes to an hour if anyone is online and welcome Kylie!

message 16: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 40 comments I'm on !

message 17: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Did you want me to make a character to use with Amelia? Or a different character of yours Rey?

message 18: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 40 comments I only have Amelia. So you can make one to use with her

message 19: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 40 comments Anyone free to RP ?

message 20: by Angel of Life (new)

I have Hazel available to roleplay if anyone is willing, he was originally with someone else but that person hasn't replied in months.