The Bookshelf discussion

Dandelion Wine (Green Town, #1)
This topic is about Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine > June Book and Our "Pal" COVID

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kendyl (kendyllgull) | 101 comments Mod
I chose this book for June so early for two reasons: 1) I read this book last year and really wanted to read it, again 2) I wanted to announce a book for June just to see where everyone is at in their states. In my state, things are opening back up and I have access to physical books at my library. So if I needed a copy of this book, I could easily get it at the library if I wanted a flesh-and-blood book. I know that other states are still in lockdown; if we get closer to June and it looks like it'll be a summer lockdown in your state and you won't have access to a physical library then I can change the book to something that can easily be found online. Or maybe you've already read this book and you hate it with a fiery passion of a thousand suns then let me know.

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 41 comments I live in Canada, and in my Province, the libraries will be closed until June 30th, and then they will start doing curb side pick ups. The great news is that this book is available as an e-book! So I can participate in this one :)

Kendyl (kendyllgull) | 101 comments Mod
That's great! Let me know if you have any issues.

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 41 comments I checked out the ebook and the audiobook. I have no idea how to open the audiobook, haha..but I found it on youtube so I'm going to listen along to the ebook.

I'm going to finish The Secret Garden tonight. Yay!