What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Mission Down Under (Hannah and the Angels #1)
This topic is about Mission Down Under
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Kids chapter book. A girl gets transported to different countries by angels to help other children there. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keira (new)

Keira | 3 comments I had 2 of these books when I was a kid (late 1990's). In one she got sent to Africa, she was watching some people play mancala and a coconut fell from a tree and hit her on the head. She saw sick kids in a hospital and one had a picture of I think a black angel with beautiful multicolored wings above the bed. I think she may have had to help find medicine for the sick child.

In the other book she got sent to Australia to help find a smuggling ring. They were smuggling animals like skinks out of the country. I think she met some aborigines.
She never knows who she's suppose to help when she gets there but finds clues from the angels. I think she gets a souvenir or charm from each country she goes to.

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16105 comments Hannah and the Angels. Mission Down Under is the first book.

message 3: by Keira (new)

Keira | 3 comments Thank you! That's exactly it! It's amazing I've been trying to figure it out for years and it only took you an hour.

message 4: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16105 comments Glad to help out! It's come up before, so I recognized it right away. :)

message 5: by Keira (new)

Keira | 3 comments Nice :)