What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Bound to the Battle God (Aspect and Anchor #1)
This topic is about Bound to the Battle God
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Adult or YA - Gods that have to kill their clones? [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by WordNerd (last edited May 17, 2020 06:31PM) (new) - added it

WordNerd | 9 comments So it starts off with a female - plus others, so a group of them. They are supposed to be sacrificed or something (possibly concubines) by elders in the temple of a god that manifests and surprises them. The elders don’t like this particular girl by the way.

Spoiler.....

So I think the elders were corrupt and wanted to control him but he picked the female that is helping him to help herself get away. The god has no memory of what he’s supposed to do and then he starts having to kill his clones...? They die and he absorbs their characteristics. The clone of him that’s a liar dies, so Then he starts lying for a couple days. I think he may be the war version of himself?
There are other gods who also have to kill off their clones too.

Can’t for the life of me find this book. Thanks in advance for the help!

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16178 comments When did you read it?

Is the girl you mentioned the main character? How old is she?

message 3: by WordNerd (new) - added it

WordNerd | 9 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "When did you read it?

Is the girl you mentioned the main character? How old is she?"

I read it in the last 1-2 years. She is the main character, she helps him navigate through the lands. I think his, the gods, POV is also told throughout though. She’s a young adult.

message 4: by Aerulan (new)

Aerulan | 1190 comments Bound To The Battle God by Ruby Dixon

message 5: by WordNerd (new) - added it

WordNerd | 9 comments Aerulan wrote: "Bound To The Battle God by Ruby Dixon"

OMG YES!!!!! Thanks so much Aerulan! Absolutely brilliant. It’s been driving me nuts for the last month and you nailed it. Yay!

message 6: by Aerulan (new)

Aerulan | 1190 comments Neecie wrote: "OMG YES!!!!! Thanks so much Aerulan! Absolutely brilliant. It’s been driving me nuts for the last month and you nailed it. Yay!"

You're welcome!