Mount Olympus discussion

Moderators > Moderators chat (only mod)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (new)

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 499 comments Mod
Hey! This is the chat where the mods can talk about things to add/organize on this group!

message 2: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (new)

Hey Blake!
So I had this idea but I’m not sure it’s a good one lol.
Basically it’s that we don’t do OC’s and all, we just RP as us, like in Capture the Flags on the Heros/Readers of Olympus group but here it would be all the time.
What do you think?
You can say I’m weird or anything lol, just tell me what you think! :)

message 3: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (new)

I think I'll put a poll to see what people think of this idea!

message 4: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (last edited May 20, 2020 06:55AM) (new)

I think it would be fun and all but as I think of it again, many people already have their characters... and it would be a shame to lose them.
So I thought, they can RP with their characters but some places are for them to RP as themselves (cabins, during event, etc.)
What do you think?
And if you have another idea, tell me!
:)

message 5: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (new)

I think I'll do that!

message 6: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (new)