The Midnight Readers discussion

✧ Recommendations > Summer Reads <3

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs | 138 comments I read Everything, Everything while I was on vacation last year, and it was such a good time to read it! It was sooo cute. I was going to read To All the Boys I Loved Before while I was on vacay this year, but looks like I'll just be reading it at home haha.

message 2: by urmom (new)

urmom (urmomreadsbooks) | 527 comments Adela wrote: "As everyone knows, the summer months are approaching, and what better way to spend summer than reading adorable summer books? If you're like me, you'll be reading on the sand at the beach instead o..."

lol imma be using this list hehe

i also recommend Lovely War bcuz that book is flipping awesome

☆She’s Book Obsessed☆ | 18 comments Thank u for the list, and I’m trying to stick to my never ending tbr😬

message 4: by urmom (new)

urmom (urmomreadsbooks) | 527 comments jskajdkfjsd YES! (idk if you like greek mythology) but if you dO, it weaves that in quite nicely on top of complex romance stories intertwined with war and the struggles of dealing with it! i totally recommend :D

message 5: by Juuso (new)

Juuso | 189 comments Nicola Yoons books are great summer reading!

message 6: by Jacqui (new)

Jacqui M The Midnight Library is AWESOME!! I finished it a few hours ago and I love it totally recommend it.