Clean Romance Book Group. discussion

Melissa de la Cruz

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ruby Rose, Small Blessings Count :) (new)

Ruby Rose | 1151 comments Mod
Tell me if I spelled her name wrong (I do it a lot). I am currently reading a clean novel by her called Love and War. It is the second book in the trilogy Alex and Eliza! Great book.

message 2: by Becca da, Romance Reader Becca! (new)

Becca da Romance Queen (becca_da_romance_queen) | 613 comments Mod
You spelled her name right, except de and la are supposed to be lowercase, but that's ok. I want to read Alex and Eliza, let me know if it's any good!

message 3: by Ruby Rose, Small Blessings Count :) (new)

It is awesome! There are 2 parts that are kind of iffy... but my mom says they were clean, so I read through them. The book covers are what attracted me to it... they are so pretty as well! I think you should read it, and I hear as the series goes on they get cleaner and cleaner. I am on the second one and it is very clean!

message 4: by Becca da, Romance Reader Becca! (new)

Becca da Romance Queen (becca_da_romance_queen) | 613 comments Mod
Ok, thanks so much!

Kristin Katsuye (fristinkristin) | 6 comments I love her other books! I have not picked up the Alex and Eliza series yet though.

message 6: by Ruby Rose, Small Blessings Count :) (new)

Right now the second book is dragging. I usually read like a book every two days but I am not even halfway done with this one and it has been like 6 days.

message 7: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) her books are really good! I read the ones about Alexander Hamilton and Elizabeth Schuyler and they are good! I also like her fairytale twist series. The ones about the villains and the what if ones.

message 8: by Ruby Rose, Small Blessings Count :) (new)

Really? I thought that the first Alex and Eliza was like the best but as I started the second it really didn't spark my interest.