Play Book Tag discussion

A Fistful of Collars (A Chet and Bernie Mystery, #5)
This topic is about A Fistful of Collars
May 2020: Comedy > Fistful of Collars by Spencer Quinn 3 stars

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rachel N. | 1431 comments The mayor has managed to get a Hollywood movie to shoot in town and he hires Bernie to keep an eye on the star Thad Perry. While doing this Bernie and Chet, Bernie's dog who narrates the book, investigate the death of a man that Thad's body guard Jiggs has a secret meeting with. I love Chet and he once again gets to save the day. I'm glad Che and Bernie weren't separated this time around and I look forward to reading more of the series.

message 2: by Karin (last edited May 18, 2020 04:00PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Karin | 6888 comments This is a fun series throughout--it's one of the ones my son and I have both enjoyed (given that he's not a big reader, it's always great when he likes a series. He's just finishing the last of the Fox and O'Hare series now, which he first heard parts of when I was listening the the first and third ones on audiobook before the Coronavirus lockdown).

message 3: by Joanne (last edited May 19, 2020 06:13AM) (new)

Joanne (joabroda1) | 7121 comments I have read the first book and I adore Chet. I will continue this series when I can get my hands on the books.

annapi | 4864 comments I think this was one of the better books in the series. Though I was a bit pissed at Bernie for (view spoiler) in the end.