What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > College romance. Hero is/was football star, never goes to college parties, loner. Heroine leaves party, harassed by guys tormenting a cat, hero scares them off.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julie (new)

Julie | 1 comments All I remember about this book is:
1. They are in college
2. The H is/was a football star
3. The H never goes to college parties
4. He’s more of a loner, no one ever sees him out. There’s a reason but I forgot why.

And the beginning of the book:

The h was at a frat party (or some kind of party) reluctantly. She got fed up and left and yes it was late at night. She was walking home when she saw some guys tormenting a cat. She went up to confront them and they started harassing her. The H came upon the situation and either beat up the guys or scared them off. He helped save the cat. She kept it. He walked her home. They talked all they and that was the beginning of their relationship. No one could believe that they were hanging out together.

I believe this was a Kindle Unlimited book but I can’t find it in my archives. I read it 6 - 8 years ago.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34412 comments Mod
Julie, that's a good start but you need to add genre (e.g., romance) and plot details to the topic header (title). We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the header to update it. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.) Then we can re-open the thread.

- In this group, YA is teens. NA or Adult for college.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34412 comments Mod
I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

All Lined Up (other topics)