Camp Half-Blood discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives 2017-2020 > Northern Woods - Capture the Flag - May 2020

Comments Showing 1-50 of 120 (120 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by K'Ehleyr (Jax), Daughter of Deimos (new)

K'Ehleyr (Jax) | 15528 comments Mod
(Red Territory)

message 2: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments (took me awhile to find it XD)

message 3: by K'Ehleyr (Jax), Daughter of Deimos (last edited May 22, 2020 05:37PM) (new)

(Red Team)
Skyler slowly walked into an area of the Northern Woods. "Hello?" she said cautiously. The spot appeared to be empty, so she had her knives out in case a monster greeted her instead of other campers. Her bright aura in these woods didn't help either- one bad thing about "everything being brighter when you were around." She glanced around. She was sure that this was the spot the red team met, but this was her first game in a while.

message 4: by K'Ehleyr (Jax), Daughter of Deimos (new)

Lawless wrote: "(took me awhile to find it XD)"

((Lol Looks like this is just you and me so far. I might have to roleplay some of my characters on the other team if we don't have enough members join on the Blue Team. I purposely put split my characters between the two teams just in case we don't have enough people on one of the teams.))

message 5: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments David walks in eating some strawberries and looks around "oh only one person" He chuckles "thought there will be more today he sits down near a tree and takes out his notebook and starts drawing in it "Wonder how this will play out"

message 6: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments (ooo nice I was going make more characters but I haven't seen which of my friends wants to be part of a goodread group and Need to think of their godly parents)

message 7: by K'Ehleyr (Jax), Daughter of Deimos (last edited May 22, 2020 05:53PM) (new)

"Oh, my gods!" she half jumped when a boy walked out from the trees. By instinct, she threw one of her new throwing knives at him. The celestial bronze blade embedded itself in the tree a couple inches from his head. "Sorry," she apologized, biting her lip. Then, she stormed over to him. "Holy Hades, you scared me." With one hand she hit him in the arm.

message 8: by K'Ehleyr (Jax), Daughter of Deimos (new)

Lawless wrote: "(ooo nice I was going make more characters but I haven't seen which of my friends wants to be part of a goodread group and Need to think of their godly parents)"

((Um, sorry, but what? You are talking about your friends joining this group, I think, and something about their godly parents. I just want to make sure I am understanding you correctly.))

message 9: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "Ow, oh I'm sorry" He looks up "oh the knife is lovely though, sorry didn't speak up I usually just stay by myself when I get focus on drawing" He looks at his notebook and then puts it away, "My name is David by the way and looks like we are on the same team" He smiles and offers an handshake

message 10: by K'Ehleyr (Jax), Daughter of Deimos (new)

Skyler gave him dirty look at first. "Well, speaking up wasn't the problem," she said. "The problem was you just just walked in abruptly on a girl armed with knives that are meant to be thrown." Hesitantly, she took his hand and shook it. "Skyler," she introduced herself before releasing his hand. Then, she glanced around again. "Are you sure this is the right meeting spot for the Red Team?" The last couple months before she left, she didn't remember very much, but she was pretty sure she never saw David at camp before, so there might was a possibility that they could be in the wrong spot- assuming of course, that they both just arrived at camp.

((She was away from camp for about a half year to a year and she just recently came back. However, when she was here, she only around about a year.))

message 11: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "Well I just got here but according to my father this would be the meeting spot" He smiles "sadly he didn't give much info on who will be around here and true I did kinda barge in here" He takes out his notebook and checks it "Yep it is the meeting spot the rest might come later" He chuckles

message 12: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments (kk XD)

message 13: by K'Ehleyr (Jax), Daughter of Deimos (new)

"Your father?" she asked. "Why would your dad tell you that?" She doubted most mortal parents would know about or approve of a battle game of Capture the Flag and she also doubted even more that their godly parents would contact them just to tell them about the details of Capture the Flag- unless... Her eyebrows rose. "Your dad is Mr. D?"

Right then, Kendra entered the area, hauling a ton of medical supplies on the ground. Her bow hung across her body and her quiver of celestial bronze arrows slung over her shoulder. "Sorry, I'm late," she said. "I had to bring medical supplies." She looked around them. "I guess I am not the only one," she said with a chuckle. "No one else is here." Then, she walked over to Skyler and the two greeted each other with a hug and a single cheek kiss similar to how Europeans did. "Hey, sweets," she said to the boy, good-naturedly offering her hand to him. "Kendra from Apollo."

message 14: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "You guessed it, and hello my name is David Dinoysus or Mr.D" He shakes her hand "And That's a lot of medical supplies" He chuckles and puts away his notebook

message 15: by K'Ehleyr (Jax), Daughter of Deimos (last edited May 22, 2020 07:29PM) (new)

"I don't think anyone says they are 'their name' from Mr. D," said Skyler. "Just 'blank' from Dionysus. The first way just doesn't have any eloquence." Kendra chuckled. "She is a poet," she explained to him. "Poets are all about what words sound good to them."

At this point, Skyler remembered that her throwing knife was still lodged in the tree and made her way to it. The tree's dryad appeared and started yelling at her about how unhealthy knives were for trees. Skyler chewed on her lip sheepishly. "I'm sorry," she apologized. "I am removing my knife now." Then, the dryad disappeared in a huff. Skyler placed her left hand on the tree and her right firmly around the rose-gold-patterned black hilt of her knife. In one motion, she pulled the weapon from the bark.

message 16: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "oh a poet huh I enjoy poems," He looks towards Skyler and snickers "poor tree" He pulls out his notebook again and draws the tree while looking at it "Huh, this might come in handy if I get lost again," He smiles "Though I don't get lost as much anymore- Opps I'm rambling again"

message 17: by K'Ehleyr (Jax), Daughter of Deimos (new)

"Did you have any weapons on you?" Kendra asked, noticing his notebook. "I have nothing against a pacifist. In fact, I am all for it as a healer who sees injuries from training and skirmishes, but I am not sure that a notebook is the best defense in Capture the Flag."

Skyler sheathed her knife in a small scabbard on her arm before joining walking back to David and her sister.

message 18: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "Oh yeah I do" He looks around then goes behind a tree and gets his bow and arrow "I am mostly a Pacifist but so far nothing has started so I just keep it here" He puts away his notebook after drawing the tree "Plus we don't have everyone here unless we only need " he chuckles then brings out his bag of strawberries "Anyone hungry?"

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) leon appeared by dropping down from the trees calling out "look out below!" and landed on his feet, appearing to have no weapons

message 20: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "Oh hello" He looks up and chuckles "Nice drop" He puts away his notebook and offers a handshake

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) leon gave him a firm handshake, and said "thanks, ifgured id stop my daiy exercise routine here for today since capture the flag makes up for it" as he popped his neck, back, and knuckles and flexed them to make sure everything was in working condition and he began to stretch once more "so you guys got any small idea of a plan?"

message 22: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "Well not yet I'm waiting for more people to come so we can discuss but so far only been us 3 and now you" He smiles "seems small this time"

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) "how much you wanna bet i help us win this again?" he said as an intense fire of excitement ignited in his eyes

message 24: by Lawless (last edited May 22, 2020 08:19PM) (new)

Lawless | 287 comments " Oh I hope you will" He smiles "I'm not much of a fighter " he points to his bow but I can think of some plans just not full proof"

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) "got any traps to lay? if so maybe if they are trip wires or something then we could set them around the flag, and you could hide in a tree with a clear shot all around" leon suggested

message 26: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "Yeah I do actually" He points to a couple of ground flooring and trees "counting the traps on me we can lay about hmmm I say 20 " He uncovers the flooring and take some traps out

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) "set them around the flag like smokescren and flashbangs, you know, the good stuff" leon said grinning

message 28: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "of course be back our flag is in zeus' fist " He goes to zeus' fist with the flashbangs and smokescreen as and some tripwires

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) "oh and set a trap to triger when the flag is moved, and maybe a decoy?" he said thinking out loud

message 30: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments He comes back "already did that mostly when the flag is picked up from its place there will be a flashbang and we can get it back but there will also be a alarm if they try again"

message 32: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "Yeah oh by the way which god is your parent" He smiles

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) leon lit the tip of his finger ablaze as if it were a birthday candle and said "take a guess"

message 34: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments " Oh Hephaestus, nice I'm son of Mr.D" He looks to his notebook and writes in it.

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) "nice, can you do the whole, summoning a grape vine thing?" he asked

message 36: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "Yeah" he looks on the ground and places his hand on it growing a grape vine "Any vine plant really though the bigger the vine the more energy it uses"

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) "we could use that if they start to get away with the flag" he said grinning

message 38: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "true that"

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) "but in all honesty, try studying hand to hand combat, you might need it" leon suggested

message 40: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "True I do have some experience but most of the time I focus on my archery and powers" He snickers

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) leon got into a classic fighting stance and said "spar with me for a few minutes, itll help us get warmed up and ready"

message 42: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "ooo okay" He puts down his bow and arrow and then puts down his notebook and gets into a fighting stance as well "Lets do this"

message 44: by K'Ehleyr (Jax), Daughter of Deimos (new)

((Most people forget about the traps in the heat of the game. It would probably be better if you had actual people guarding the flag.))

message 45: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "Oo usually my brother would go at me" He smiles and runs towards him to try throwing a punch

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) Leon caught it and put his in a gentle arm bar "not bad, good punch" he said an released him

message 47: by K'Ehleyr (Jax), Daughter of Deimos (new)

Jacqueline, the Southern Belle Rogue wrote: "((Most people forget about the traps in the heat of the game. It would probably be better if you had actual people guarding the flag.))"

message 48: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "Thank you my brother is the fighter well half brother he just has came to this camp yet"

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) Jacqueline, the Southern Belle Rogue wrote: "((Most people forget about the traps in the heat of the game. It would probably be better if you had actual people guarding the flag.))"

(Maybe it should be a rule for the other team to read the previous comments rose if traps are there o something)

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) "well why dont I teach you some aikido? It's a fighting style that takes others down without using brute force" Leon said getting into basic renewal taekwondo stance

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.