Camp Half-Blood discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives 2017-2020 > Southern Woods - Capture the Flag - May 2020

Comments Showing 1-50 of 141 (141 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen | 15324 comments Mod
(Blue Flag)

message 2: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 3495 comments Josephine didnt want to stand out so she his herself up in the trees. She was close enough and low enough that she could jump down in a matter of seconds. But she was also high enough up that it would give her a good view of the flag and the area around it.

message 3: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

Red Team
Kendra and Skyler ran into the Southern Woods, looking for the Blue Flag. Kendra raised her bow, grabbing an arrow from her quiver and notching it on the string. Taking her cue, Skyler unsheathed her throwing knives, preparing for assailants.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Red team.

Victor ran in and saw Kendra and Skyler. "Hey." He whispered

message 5: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 3495 comments Blue team
Josephine perked up when she saw two girls getting closer to the flag. She didnt make any movements to reveal herself from her spot. She wanted to see what they would do first. Her team had talked about traps but never actually put any up, so it was up to just her at this point.

message 6: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (last edited May 23, 2020 12:29PM) (new)

((I am not remembering correctly. Is he a son of Zeus or Hecate?))

Red Team
"Hi," said Kendra, offering him a smile. "Glad you could join us." She turned around with her bow, looking for possible people on the Blue Team.

Skyler seemed to be breathing a little easier when he arrived. "This is good," she whispered to Victor. "Is anyone else from our team behind you?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hecate))

"No. I don't think so." He said to Skyler

message 8: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

Red Team
Skyler's face fell a little at his answer. "We should keep moving," Kendra whispered. They started moving farther into the woods, picking up the pace.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Red team.
Victor nodded and followed. He wondered if they had set up any traps. Odds are they did.

message 10: by Moe (last edited May 23, 2020 12:38PM) (new)

Jo silently swore to the gods as another person showed up. 3 to 1 was not very good odds but she wasnt going to let that discourage her. She just hoped her other teammates were having better luck capturing the red teams flag.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 1441 comments (Red)

Violet had her sword in hand

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Blue team.
Sam silently got by Jo

message 13: by Moe (last edited May 23, 2020 12:49PM) (new)

Jo had to rethink all her plans. Just how many people did the red team have? She unsheathed her axe, ready for just about anything.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Blue team.
Sam nodded at Jo

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 1441 comments (Red)

Violet looked around

message 16: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin | 188 comments ((Sorry I’m late))

Blue

Brian walked to the flag and stood there with his spear readied shaking his dice. “Anyone that wants this has to go through me.”

Sebastian stayed hidden in the back with his teammates. He sighed before taking out his scythe. “This knucklehead is going to lose us the game.”

“Or he can be a distraction.” Illias said as he approached them with his swords drawn.

message 17: by Moe (last edited May 23, 2020 12:56PM) (new)

Moe  | 3495 comments (Blue)

Jo jumped and almost attacked the person next to her. She stopped though when she realized they were on her team, making relax. "Thank the gods. I thought i was going to have to face all 4? 5? Of them on my own. Which i probably could have taken them but its nice to have a team." She whispered.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Moe wrote: "(Blue)

Jo jumped and almost attacked the person next to her. She stopped though when she realized they were on her team, making relax. "Thank the gods. I thought i was going to have to face all 4?..."

He pointed to three other team mates. "Now its even."

message 19: by Moe (new)

Jo glanced down at the ground seeing their other teams and smirked. "Good. We actually have a chance now." She was much more excited now that she was on her own.

message 20: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

((You guys were already winning. Blue Team already found the flag. Red Team hasn't.))

message 21: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

((Are they all out in the open?))

message 22: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin | 188 comments Red

Eradion walked up to he assumed was his teammates. “There’s a guy standing right next to their flag. I can hear him mumbling to himself.” He pointed to the area Brian was standing.

message 23: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 3495 comments ((Jo is hiding up in a tree))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sam is hidden with Jo))

message 25: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin | 188 comments ((Brian is out in the open right next to the flag.))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Victor stopped moving. He could hear someone in the trees

message 27: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (last edited May 23, 2020 01:10PM) (new)

Red Team
"Some good the bunch of us are," said Skyler. "Can't find the Flag, but the boy who just arrives finds it first."

"Well, I'm a healer, not really a fighter," replied Kendra, eying the son of Ares. Then, she fired an arrow at Brian.

message 28: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

((Oh, okay. I already knew that about Jo. I just wasn't sure about Ben's characters.))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((I have to go.))

"There is someone in the trees." He said

message 30: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

((Um, okay. See you later.))

message 31: by Moe (new)

"Im going to move in closer." Josephine carefully moved from the branch she was on to another tree that was next to them. She tried her best to be quiet.

message 32: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

Red Team
"I don't see anyone," replied Skyler, looking above them. She tried looking past the leaves, but the trees had layers of foliage concealing whoever might be in their branches.

message 33: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

Red Team
Kendra moved in closer, continuing to fire arrows on Brian.

message 34: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin | 188 comments Blue

Brian shrieked in pain as an arrow went into his shoulder. He pulled it out and threw his dice on the floor. He looked in the direction the arrow came from. “You’re gonna play for that!” He yelled as the dice became a shield. He picked it up and threw his spear in the direction the arrow came from.

message 35: by Benjamin (new)

Brian held his shield up and ducked as arrows came flying at him.

There!” Illias said. “Let’s sneak around to them.” Sebastian sighed. “Ok.” They began sneaking around, hoping to get behind them.

message 36: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

Red Team
"Duck!" Kendra rolled to the side, landing on one knee and foot, but the spear had still sliced into her arm and it flew by. By instinct, her hand reached for the wound. "Don't touch it, don't touch it," she said to herself. "It could cause infection." Then, she fired another arrow at Brian.

"Oh, my gods! Kendra!" Skyler called when she saw the wound.

message 37: by Moe (new)

Jo stopped briefly when she heard yelling. She rolled her eyes at Brian. He was the perfect decoy. She continued to move through the trees until she was pretty much above the other team.

message 38: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

Red Team
"I'm fine," Kendra replied, grimacing. "Try to stay focused, honey."

Skyler looked around them and saw movement among the trees. She sent one of her knives flying in that direction.

message 39: by Benjamin (new)

Illias and Sebastian were almost at them when Sebastian grabbed Illias and pulled him back. “We’re going to get discovered.” He said. Illias turned his head to him. “How? We are really quiet?” Illias asked.

Red

Eradion turned in their direction “what happened?” He asked. Before the question could he asked he heard something to his left. “Shhh. We have company. You guys go to the right. I think I can handle the two guys to the left. They’re trying to sneak up on us.” Eradion turned to the left and held his swords up as he began walking torwards them.

message 40: by Moe (new)

Josephine swore under her breath as a knife went whizzing past her, mere centimeters from hitting her. Her cover was blown. She began to move down the branches, hoping to avoid any in coming knives.

message 41: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

Red Team
"What about the man with the dice?" asked Skyler, but he was already gone. Kendra rose to her feet and beckoned to Skyler to follow her.

((Who is on the right?))

message 42: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

Red Team
As Skyler began following Kendra, she heard rustling in the branches again. Not quite sure what was coming from the trees, she continued to throwing her knives upward.

message 43: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin | 188 comments ((He just wanted them to relocate because he heard people coming from the right. He was going to be a diversion himself. He’s playing chess lol.))

Blue

Illias and Sebastian heard someone walking up to them. “Stay back. I got this.” Illias said as he readied his swords. Sebastian sighed. “I’ll stay a bit back but I’ll tell you if anything crazy is going to happen.” They both waited as a man approached with a handkerchief came in. Illias dropped his swords in frustration. “A blind kid! Come on man! I never get to use my powers!”

Red

Eradion approached them. He had a small sense of fear in him but didn’t know why. “You’re powerless huh?” Eradion said before charging Illias.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 1441 comments Violet was in the shadows watching

"Obviously they don't need help"

message 45: by Moe (new)

Josephine tried her best avoid all the knives coming towards but wasnt able to. One of flew past and sliced her thigh. She hissed in pain and missed the next branch, causing her to slip. She managed to keep her self up right as she landed on her feet on the ground. "Not so bad for just throwing them blindly."

message 46: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

((Oh, okay. Lol))

Red Team
Kendra had hidden herself behind one of the trees to the right. She glanced behind her, but Skyler wasn't there. A concerned look crossed her face as he prepared her arrows to fire. When she saw Eradion charge one of the boys, she revealed herself, firing arrow after arrow at the other boy and preparing herself to move from any counter attack. She didn't particularly feel in the mood for another spear slicing into her.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 1441 comments Violet looked around seeing if anyone on her team needed help

message 48: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

Red Team
Skyler was out of her new knives. As she saw a girl drop to the ground, she reached for her old throwing knives. "Thanks," Skyler replied as she began inching her way closer to the spear Brian had thrown. This girl looked like bigger than her and there was no way that she was going to be able to fight her when she was wielding an axe. "I am a little rusty." Then she began throwing her knives at the girl, running for the spear while the girl was distracted.

message 49: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

((Z, Skyler could use some help.))

message 50: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (last edited May 23, 2020 01:54PM) (new)

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 1441 comments (red)

Violet fired an arrow

she ran to Skylar

"Need help?"

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.