Making Connections discussion

ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 5795. Pirates and Spooks, Beware! by Susan Weiner

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6194 comments Mod
Pirates and Spooks, Beware! by Susan Weiner Susan Weiner

Genre: Children's Literature, Humor
Page Count: 48

Book Description: Shiver me timbers! Pirates and parrots, mummies and mermaids--get ready for these fun and funky creatures to tickle your funny bone and send a chill down your spine! Between the lines of these eerie poems, a lady pirate fights her battles in stolen ball gowns, a cannibal decides to become a vegetarian, and a ghost hitches a ride in the family car. You'd better get started: it's all hands on deck!

Be one of the first 10 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble if applicable, and other social media sites.

Formats available: PDF

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4-6 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name and email address

message 2: by Tony (new)

Tony Parsons (gambino71) | 1565 comments tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com

PDF

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
sent in Tony's request

message 4: by Susan (new)

Susan Weiner | 6 comments A copy of Pirates and Spooks,pdf, has been sent to your email address. Happy Reading and Enjoy the Book.

message 5: by R.J. (new)

R.J. Abell | 18 comments Rjabellbooks@gmail.com

message 6: by Tana (new)

R.J. wrote: "Rjabellbooks@gmail.com"

Sent in R.J's request

message 7: by Susan (new)

Susan Weiner | 6 comments A copy of Pirates and Spooks, Beware!, pdf, has been sent to your email address. I hope you enjoy the book. And remember, 13 is the wickedest sign of all!!

message 8: by Tana (new)

Ivette wrote: "Hi, I'd like to read this book. Please send an epub copy or pdf if no epub available.
ivette.corza@yahoo.com
Thank you!"

sent in your request Ivette

message 9: by Susan (new)

Susan Weiner | 6 comments Hi Ivette. A PDF of Pirates and Spooks, Beware! has been sent to your email address. The epub has had problems we were unable to fix. If you want a hard copy please let me know. Thank You. Susan
Suskweiner@aol.com

message 10: by Tana (new)

Ivette wrote: "Hi, not sure if this is where I post. Sorry if it's not. Here's my review of Pirates and Spooks, Beware!

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
..."

thank you for sharing your review links Ivette