Making Connections discussion

ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 5787. Kiss and ’Telle? By Nadine C. Keels

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Book Ninja (last edited May 17, 2020 10:13AM) (new)

Sheri | 6157 comments Mod
Kiss and ’Telle? by Nadine C. Keels Nadine C. Keels

Genre: Sweet Contemporary Romance
Page Count: 100

Book Description: If only this type of thing were as easy as it looks in chick flicks.

Ever since her college days, Chantelle has had growing feelings for Dennis, a swaggering and smart geek-at-heart who's got romance coming out of his ears. At least, he talks as if he's mastered the art of dating, but how would Chantelle know if it's true? She's never gotten to experience Dennis as anything more than a close friend.

But wait! A huge opportunity comes along that could impact both their personal and professional lives. This may lead to the perfect time for Chantelle to tell Dennis what he means to her.

It may also be time for some of Chantelle's own words about love to come back to bite her.

Oops.

Be one of the first 10 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble if applicable, and other social media sites.

Formats available: MOBI, EPUB, PDF

All reviews should be completed and posted within 30 days of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format.

message 2: by Mahima (new)

Mahima (sharma_mahima) | 9 comments Hey there,
I would love to read and review this book. Please send an epub at sharmamahima776@gmail.com

Thanks

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14667 comments Mod
Mahima wrote: "Hey there,
I would love to read and review this book. Please send an epub at sharmamahima776@gmail.com

Thanks"

sent in your request

message 4: by Nadine (new)

Nadine Keels (nadine_keels) Mahima wrote: "Hey there,

Thanks"

I just emailed a copy! :^)

message 5: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Sheri | 6157 comments Mod
Sent your request Skye

message 6: by Nadine (new)

Nadine Keels (nadine_keels) Skye wrote: "Hi, I would like to read this book. Please email to sbauthor100@yahoo.com. Thanks, Skye."

I emailed you, Skye! :-)

message 7: by Jin (new)

Jin | 10 comments I would love to read and review this book :)
PDF
yoonjinpark28@gmail.com

message 8: by Tana (new)

sent in Jin's request

Megan's Picks For Today Blog (mamascandylit) | 34 comments I would love to read and review this book. My email is megansturgill257569@yahoo.com

message 10: by Nadine (new)

Nadine Keels (nadine_keels) Jin wrote: "I would love to read and review this book :)
PDF
yoonjinpark28@gmail.com"

I emailed you, Jin! :-)

message 11: by Tana (new)

Megan's Picks For Today Blog wrote: "I would love to read and review this book. My email is megansturgill257569@yahoo.com"

Sent in your request Megan, sorry I missed your request

message 12: by Nadine (new)

Nadine Keels (nadine_keels) Tana wrote: "Megan's Picks For Today Blog wrote: "I would love to read and review this book. My email is megansturgill257569@yahoo.com"

Sent in your request Megan, sorry I missed your request"

I emailed Megan! :-)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Kiss and ’Telle? (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Nadine C. Keels (other topics)