SIA Showcase for Readers and Writers discussion

Member showcase N through T > Leon Stevens: Poet, Science Fiction writer and humorist.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leon (new)

Leon Stevens (leon_stevens) | 2 comments Hello Everyone,

I started writing (poems, songs, and lyrics) 4 years ago as a way to make sense of everything around me. I published my first book of poetry: Lines by Leon – Poems, Prose, and Pictures in January 2020 and a music book of original classical guitar compositions.

I began to write short Sci-fi/post-apocalyptic stories (that's what I grew up reading) and when I began to blog, that became a way to showcase my sense of humor. I enjoy making people laugh, chuckle, or at least smile a bit (it's always hard to make someone actually laugh when they are alone). I am putting together a short story collection called "The Knot at the End of the Rope" for my next project.

You can find out more about me on my GR profile, or even more on my website: Lines by Leon

I am looking forward to contributing to this forum!

Cheers,

Leon

message 2: by Leon (last edited Aug 01, 2020 02:24PM) (new)

Leon Stevens (leon_stevens) | 2 comments I was able to get some extra Apple iTunes codes for my book Lines by Leon So if you can use one, all you have to do is email me and either:

Be interviewed as a reader (like this Reader interviews or
write a short story / poem (any style)
I will feature these on my website in the coming weeks.

Have fun!