What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Vampire/Werewolf Romance? Werewolf saves golden haired vampire or werewolf from humans who are auctioning her off

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Allen | 2 comments I read this book between 2011 and 2016. The book is set in a time when humans rule everything. I think they are either enslaving or killing all the supernatural beings. The story starts with this young woman (late teens or early twenties) I'm pretty sure she is a vampire with golden hair. From across the room she sees this werewolf who I believe was there looking for someone at the auction. He saves her by either buying her or kidnapping her.
The distinct thing about the book was his wolf. He didn't have to shift forms. His wolf was either on his back or would come out of his back.
I remember one scene from the book. They're in his apartment and he goes to shower and she has a conversation with a wolf

message 2: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Allen | 2 comments Anyone have any guesses

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33349 comments Mod
Cynthia, please note you can bump your request (post a comment) every 30+ days -- or sooner if you remember more information. Not more often because this group is so large. Here are the Group Rules.