Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Beta Reader available for multiple genres

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abby (new)

Abby (abby_cerquitella) | 27 comments I am an avid reader who has helped author friends with their work and recently finished a course on developmental editing. My experience as a reader and podcast editor has provided me with strong instincts towards what makes a good story. I'm looking to get some experience with beta reading.

I'm able to provide feedback and suggestions for improvement on big picture issues, plot, pacing, character development, etc. with an in-depth read and editorial letter.

Genres:
- YA
- Romance
- Most Fiction
- Fantasty

Email me at abigail.cerquitella@gmail.com with "Beta Reader" in the subject line to discuss your project

Message me if you have a project you'd like to discuss.

message 2: by John (new)

John | 4 comments I had a short story that needed a solid beta reading. However, finding someone who combines literary intelligence, a good eye, and the ability to communicate what they discover in your work is not an easy task. For those searching for such a unicorn, you need look no further. Abby obviously loves what she does, and it showed in the care with which she approached my story. She went above and beyond what I expected, and I was thrilled with her feedback, which made me consider things I had not considered in my own creation. I recommend her highly to anyone in need of a Beta Reader. She will make you a better writer. Thank you, Abby!