What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Mystery novel. Young woman with sprained ankle, crutches. Set on an island? Read in 1950s.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jim (last edited May 17, 2020 08:17AM) (new)

Jim | 3 comments Mystery novel, possibly 1930s - 1950s. Young woman with sprained ankle, crutches. A distant memory, so I don't remember plot details. Location was possibly an island.

message 2: by Natasha (new)

Natasha Johnson (n_johnson) | 3 comments Was it historical fiction? Woman or girl?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37809 comments Mod
It is mandatory to include genre and plot details in your header, as per the Group Rules.

We will close threads that don't adhere to this requirement.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33485 comments Mod
I added genre and plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it by clicking the small “edit” link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website – not the Mobile website or app.

The story is set in the 1930-50s? Around what year did you read this book?

How old is the heroine? Is there romance?

message 5: by Jim (new)

Jim | 3 comments Kris wrote: "I added genre and plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it by clicking the small “edit” link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website – not the Mobile website o..."

Kris: I read the book around 1955-58, bought it at a second hand shop. Sorry, I don't remember story or plot details.

message 6: by Kris (last edited May 23, 2020 10:33AM) (new)

Kris | 33485 comments Mod
Thanks. I added date read to the topic header. Feel free to update it.

Is this book for adults or teens?

message 7: by Jim (new)

Jim | 3 comments Kris wrote: "Thanks. I added date read to the topic header. Feel free to update it.

Is this book for adults or teens?"
Probably adults. (I was teen when I read it).