This topic is about Shotgun Joe
Page Numbering Requests > Please add page number

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Angela | 16 comments Hi, can you please add the page numbers to Shotgun
Joe, ISBN 9781970137781.

There are 308 pages to the book.

message 2: by Renske (new)

Renske | 10980 comments Where did you get the number of pages?

Angela | 16 comments I got it from itd Amazon page.

Angela | 16 comments Renske wrote: "Where did you get the number of pages?"

Hi, is this all the information you need? Is it possible for this to be actioned?

message 5: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine (lozza63) I am currently reading AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS, so old it's cover has been replaced, it is probably a junior version. The 'update progress' does not show a total number of pages. Could you add it for me please, 183 pages?

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 5080 comments Angela wrote: "Hi, can you please add the page numbers to Shotgun
Joe, ISBN 9781970137781.

There are 308 pages to the book."

Hi Angela

Amazon isn't a great source for page counts for "dead tree" books & this book isn't on World Cat. Could you check your copy & confirm that the count of 308 doesn't include any advertising material or a preview of another book at the back of the book? :)

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 5080 comments Lorraine wrote: "I am currently reading AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS, so old it's cover has been replaced, it is probably a junior version. The 'update progress' does not show a total number of pages. Could you add ..."

Hi Lorraine you will need to link to your copy on Goodreads. It would be impossible for me to find with the information you have given.