Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One and Two: The Official Playscript of the Original West End Production Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One and Two discussion

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One and Two

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Murphy This book was a great add-on to the Harry Potter series. The book took place nineteen years after Voldemort was defeated by Harry Potter. Harry is married to Ginny, and they have three kids, and Ron is married to Hermione, and they have two kids. Draco also has a son. Harry's son, Albus, is feeling the pressure of being Harry's son, and he feels alone in the world. Draco's son Scorpius, has lost his mother, and is being accused of being Voldemort's son. Over their problems, the two boys connect and become friends. They learn that the Ministry of Magic has a Time-Turner, and that Amos Diggory wants his son, Cedric, back because he was killed by Voldemort as Harry's spare. They enlist Amos's niece, Delphi, to help them steal the Time-Turner and get Cedric back. But, when they try to save Cedric, they mess with the past, and that ends up affecting the future. Also, Delphi ends up being Voldemort's daughter, and she traps Albus and Scorpius in the past to try and save her father. Albus and Scorpius have to tell the their parents where they are, and they have to defeat Delphi, and save the world from being taken over by the Dark Lord. I liked that this book was written in a script format. It made the book interesting to read. But, I didn't like some of the events that happened in the book, and some of the words that the author used. I would rate this book a 3 out of 5.

message 2: by Sjmc (new) - rated it 1 star

Sjmc Yeah i wasn't impressed