What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Contemporary Romance. Young female architect moves into new flat (apartment), celebrates with friends at a bar, one-night stand with stranger. He's married, they end up working together.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Brophy | 1 comments The book I am looking for is about a young carefree women architect you has recently moved into her new flat, her friends come round and help her move, the then go out and celebrate they all go to a bar and she gets chatted up by a man and they end up drinking tequila, he leaves but waits for her then end up going to a hotel and having a one night stand.
She had a flat warming party and her boss shows up with the man and his wife, who they will be working on a project with, the wife is a drunk and end up embarrassing herself at the party, they end up having an affair whilst working in this project and his wife finds out she is emotionally unstable and tries to befriend her but ends up knocking her over in a car accident . They eventually get together and the ex get out into prison, I first read this book maybe 2017/2018 I believe it was on kindle unlimited but you now cannot see what books you have read on there. Thank you

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33331 comments Mod
Rebecca, that's a good start but you need to add plot details to the topic header (title). We have thousands of romance requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the header to update it. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.) Then we can re-open the thread.

- Is this a romantic suspense novel?
- What's the location?

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33331 comments Mod
I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it.

message 4: by Annie (new)

Annie | 5 comments I searched on google and from the description and reviews, I think I found the book.

The Forbidden by Jodi Ellen Malpas

message 5: by Kim (new)

Kim Hatfield | 2 comments Yes, I agree The Forbidden by Jodi Ellen Malpas. Great book!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Forbidden (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jodi Ellen Malpas (other topics)