Business, Entrepreneurship and Success discussion

Entrepreneurship Topics > Entrepreneurship Topics of Interest

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rick (new)

Rick Guardia (rickdlg) | 32 comments Mod
What topics related to Entrepreneurship would you like to discuss?

message 2: by Rick (new)

It is said that an entrepreneur is someone willing to do things for a part of their lives that most people won’t, in order to be able to do things for the rest of their lives, that most people can’t.

Your thoughts?

message 3: by Douglass (new)

Douglass Gaking | 6 comments I am really interested in personalities. I mentioned in the favorite books thread how much I like Phil Knight's book Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of NIKE . I just picked up Self Made: Inspired by the Life of Madam C.J. Walker by A'Lelia Perry Bundles, which is about the legendary Madam C. J. Walker. I have always been a huge fan of Warren Buffett and read several books about him.

I am also interested in the functional side of entrepreneurship. I teach a high school entrepreneurship class. I do a lot of freelance work myself and am always working on creative projects that may or may not end up becoming profitable ventures.

message 4: by Rick (new)

Douglass wrote: "I am really interested in personalities. I mentioned in the favorite books thread how much I like Phil Knight's book Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of NIKE. I ju..."

Curious to hear what you teach your students and learn more about your creative projects..anything you would care to share with me or the group?