What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Serpent Prince (Princes Trilogy, #3)
This topic is about The Serpent Prince
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Historical Romance. Girl finds & saves a viscount beaten almost to death outside her village. He's seeking revenge for his brother's death. She's courted by a vicar, father is retired sailor. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wissal (last edited May 16, 2020 03:34PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Wissal (wsgay) | 2 comments The book talks about a girl who finds a viscount a viscount beaten almost to death outside of her village. She saves him and then latter on finds out that he's seeking revenge on the poeple who killed his brother.
If this helps, she lives with her father, her mother died when she was a kid. The vicar in her village is courting her, until she finds the viscount and marries him (the viscount)
I read it this year but I think it was posted a few years ago... I don't know exactly when
The girl doesn't work, she just lives with her father who's a retired sailor. I believe it took time in the 1800's

Kris | 35101 comments Mod
Wissal, that's a good start but you need to add plot details to the topic header (title). We have thousands of romance requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the header to update it. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.) Then we can re-open the thread.

- Around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine.

- What is the girl's job?

I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it.

The Serpent Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt?

message 4: by Wissal (last edited May 26, 2020 10:01AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Wissal (wsgay) | 2 comments It's The Serpent Prince! Thank you so much

Great. Glad you found your book, Wissal.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Serpent Prince (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Elizabeth Hoyt (other topics)