Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Serieses! > Please create a new series

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alessandra (new)

Alessandra Hazard (alessandra_hazard) | 40 comments Hello,
Could you please create a new series called "Masters" and include the following books:

#1. Prince's Master - this book is part of two series (Book 4 of Calluvia's Royalty series and Book#1 of Masters series).
#2. Wicked Game

Thank you!

message 2: by Miriam (new)

Miriam | 1473 comments Hey Allessandra,

What links the Masters books together as a series? Do they share characters and/or world-building?

message 3: by Alessandra (new)

Alessandra Hazard (alessandra_hazard) | 40 comments Miriam wrote: "Hey Allessandra,

What links the Masters books together as a series? Do they share characters and/or world-building?"

Both. They have the same setting (a school for telepaths) and they share characters.

message 4: by Miriam (new)

Miriam | 1473 comments Thanks.

Created the series. Only one series link shows in the title portion, but Prince's Master is linked to both series and both series are listed in the book details section.

message 5: by Alessandra (new)

Alessandra Hazard (alessandra_hazard) | 40 comments Miriam wrote: "Thanks.

Created the series. Only one series link shows in the title portion, but Prince's Master is linked to both series and both series are listed in the book details section."

Thank you!

message 6: by Chrystele (new)

Chrystele Myriam (chrystelemyriam) | 3 comments Hi! Could you also help me create a new series?

I published three books and I'd like to create the series for them.

The name of the series is "Poems & Short Stories" Here's the order:

Poems: Part I
Short Stories: Part I
Poems: Part II

Thank you for your help!

message 7: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments Chrystele wrote: "Hi! Could you also help me create a new series?

I published three books and I'd like to create the series for them.

The name of the series is "Poems & Short Stories" Here's the order:

[book:Poem..."

Hi Chrystele,
what makes these books a series? Do they have characters in common or continuous storyline?