Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Page Numbering Requests > Please correct page number

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M. (new)

M. P. | 26 comments https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...
The correct page number of the Kindle edition is 62, not 49. The information is wrong on the Amazon listing as well, which is probably why the page numbering is off also here on Goodreads. As I own a copy of the Kindle edition, I can provide a screenshot to prove my claim if needed.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...
The numbering is just a tiny bit off. It should be 154 pages, not 153 pages. 153 is the last numbered page, however, the story ends on the next unnumbered page. No other pages, even blank ones, after that.

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26901 comments Unfortunately, for kindle editions we are required to use whatever amazon have listed. If you wish it to be fixed I suggest you contact amazon and have them evaluate the book.

Fixing the Finnish book. Worldcat has 153 pages but they don't always add the last half page for some reason.

Changed to 154 pages.

message 3: by Emily (last edited May 16, 2020 08:19AM) (new)

Emily | 15426 comments Next time please provide the ISBN/ASIN with all page count requests, even when linking to the book.
For Kindle editions we have to use whatever is on Amazon. I would fill out that form on the listing that says "something is wrong with this listing" and maybe they will change it.
ETA: Looks like it is toward the bottom of the page and says "report an issue."

message 4: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26901 comments Emily, you beat me by seconds to the isbn 13. :)

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily | 15426 comments Sandra wrote: "Emily, you beat me by seconds to the isbn 13. :)"

Great teamwork!

message 6: by M. (new)

M. P. | 26 comments Sandra wrote: "Unfortunately, for kindle editions we are required to use whatever amazon have listed. If you wish it to be fixed I suggest you contact amazon and have them evaluate the book.

I see. That is a bit of a shame, but it can't be helped. I'll report the incorrect information to Amazon first.
Thank you for the help.

message 7: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26901 comments You're welcome :)