Mount Olympus discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (last edited May 16, 2020 06:46AM) (new)

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 499 comments Mod
This is the campfire where you can do sing alongs, cook marchmellows and simply have a good time in the warmth of the fire

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) " First ! " Ray shouted, running in.

message 3: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) (( Dom ? ))

message 4: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (new)

(( yep! ))

message 5: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) (( your turn. I've been waiting for days ! [ Just exaggerating ! ]))

message 6: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (new)

"No! It's still meters away!" Omega exclamed hiding her laugh as she manipulated the Mist to make it look like it was farther, doing all this while running.

message 7: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (new)

S wrote: "(( your turn. I've been waiting for days ! [ Just exaggerating ! ]))"

(( well, not really... I'm really sorry... I didn't have much time on GR lately and didn't check all my RPs... ))

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) She had just reached the campfire and it just seemed farther away ? Then she realised " Oh. That was a trick, wasn't it "

message 9: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) Domitylle wrote: "S wrote: "(( your turn. I've been waiting for days ! [ Just exaggerating ! ]))"

(( well, not really... I'm really sorry... I didn't have much time on GR lately and didn't check all my RPs... ))"

(( That's okay ))

message 10: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (new)

"What?" She said putting on a confused mask as she reached Ray and ran past her.

message 11: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) She waited. If it was a trick then eventually it would wear off

message 12: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (new)

(( really sorry))

message 13: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (new)

"You're just gonna stand there and let me win?" She yelled smiling as she continued running.

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) She just crossed her arms and watched her

message 15: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (new)

Omega continued running wondering how long she could hold the magic.
Then she decided it started to be a bit long, quickly wrapped herself in Mist and appeared an inch ahead of Ray.

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) She raised an eyebrow.

message 17: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (new)

"What?" She asked hiding her smile.

message 18: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) " You know what "

message 19: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (new)

Omega started laughing, "okay okay, you win!"

message 20: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) " Knew it ! "

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 226 comments Liam walks in and sits down

message 22: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) Ray was laughing with Omega and didn't notice Liam walk in.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 226 comments Liam put his earbuds in and started to softly sing P!ATD

message 24: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) She heard someone singing and turned towards the sound.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 226 comments Liam looked around and started humming

message 26: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) She was surprised to see someone there. But she smiled.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 226 comments Liam looked up to see someone looking at him, he smiled

message 28: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) She liked making friends so she walked up to him and introduced herself " I'm Ray "

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 226 comments "Liam"

he said

message 30: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) " May I ? " She gestured to the place near him

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 226 comments "of course"

Liam says

message 32: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) She sat down next to him " What are you listening to ? " She asked

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 226 comments "Panic at the disco"

Liam answers

message 34: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) " Never heard of it. Is it good ?"

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 226 comments Liam offers a earbud

message 36: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) She put it in her ear and listens to the song. " Nice ! "

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 226 comments Liam nods and smiles

message 38: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) She listens to it without making a sound. After a while she asks him" Who's your godly parent ? "

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 226 comments "Apollo"

Liam says

message 40: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) " Must be cool to have Apollo as your dad " she smiled.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 226 comments "I guess...but the cabin just not my style"

Liam says

message 42: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) " What do you mean it's not your style ? " she asked curiously

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 226 comments "It's too bright"

Liam says

message 44: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) " Oh. She knew all about things being too bright.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 226 comments "Are you okay?"

Liam asks

"Did I offend you?"

message 46: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) " No. Why would I be offended ? I can understand feeling that things are too bright " she smiled

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 226 comments "Realy?"

Liam says

message 48: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) " Yeah, I .... Well I prefer the Dark. I wasn't much of a fan of light. "

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 226 comments "me too!"

Liam says

message 50: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) " Really ? Wow ! I didn't expect people to be even a bit like me in terms of preferences " she smiled

« previous 1