The Seasonal Reading Challenge discussion

TASK HELP: Summer Challenge 2020 > 10.7 - What Angels Eat

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SRC Moderator (new)

SRC Moderator | 4543 comments Mod
10.7 - What Angels Eat
July is National Watermelon Month. "It is the chief of this world's luxuries, king by the grace of God over all the fruits of the earth. When one has tasted it, he knows what the angels eat. - Pudd'nHead Wilson, Mark Twain
Read a book set at least 50% in one of these top producing watermelon locations: China, Turkey, Iran, Brazil, Uzbekistan, Algeria, Spain, Greece, Italy, in the United States- Texas, Florida, Georgia, California.
Required: If the setting is not evident include a reference to establish how the book fits the task.

message 2: by SRC Moderator (new)

Settings cannot be verified in a help thread. You must read the book to determine the setting. You may ask for help from other readers of your book here.

message 3: by SRC Moderator (new)

message 4: by SRC Moderator (new)

This help thread is open.

message 5: by Bea (new)

Bea | 3926 comments I'm assuming that Savannah Breeze will work since it is set between two of the watermelon producing states...and that I won't have to worry about percentages. (Georgia and Florida)

message 6: by Dlmrose (new)

Dlmrose | 17591 comments Mod
Bea wrote: "I'm assuming that Savannah Breeze will work since it is set between two of the watermelon producing states...and that I won't have to worry about percentages. (Georgia and Florida)"

If you read it and that's true, then it works.

message 7: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 1314 comments The metadata says this book takes place in California and Florida. So that should work right? Please confirm!

B is for Burglar

message 8: by Dlmrose (new)

Dlmrose | 17591 comments Mod
Nicole wrote: "The metadata says this book takes place in California and Florida. So that should work right? Please confirm!

B is for Burglar"

If you read it and that's true, then it works.