it's personal discussion

Journals : A > Anyway...

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denver The Cow (new)

Denver The Cow | 60 comments Okay, so hi. this is my journal. i might go off on here sometimes, but for the most part i'll probably just come on here and talk about like... absolutely nothing.

message 2: by Denver The Cow (new)

Denver The Cow | 60 comments So idk if anyone else here has this problem, but i get called cute over EVERYTHING and i finally figured out why because i was looking at some psychology stuff and it's because people tend to describe others using adjectives that those people use a lot.

message 3: by Denver The Cow (new)

Denver The Cow | 60 comments and no one on here knows me very well yet, but i mainly only talk to the same five people in my life and i will eventually talk about them by name, but i haven't been on GoodReads in almost four years and idk if journal edicate has changed or not. but for now, those five people are my four best friends and then my old best friend who i only just started talking to again

message 4: by Denver The Cow (new)

Denver The Cow | 60 comments but because i only talk to the same five people about almost everything, that means that the same five people hear just about everything that i have to say. and just to clear this up while i'm on the topic, i do have other friends outside of those five people, i just don't talk to any of them regularly enough for me to say that it's significant.

message 5: by Denver The Cow (new)

Denver The Cow | 60 comments but by mentioning that, that brings me back to the original thing that i brought up.

message 6: by Denver The Cow (new)

Denver The Cow | 60 comments being called cute is something that i deal with from nearly everyone that i have interactions with, whether or not they play a significant role in my life. and the issue is that i can't exactly do anything about it because it isn't always to my face because i'm pretty well known at the schools in my town and people talk about me with each other. i'm only really aware of two people who have said not nice or constructive things during discussions that involve me.

message 7: by Denver The Cow (new)

Denver The Cow | 60 comments okay, and now im done with that topic and i'm moving on.

to be entirely honest, i don't really care if people are replying to me or not because i have no intention of giving out any information that would make me identifiable if you were to meet me IRL, regardless of how close i get with people on here. and it isnt because i don't want to be close with people, but sometimes i want to be genuine without thinking about whether or not it's going to come out later. I dont do anything bad. I think the worst that i do is that i have a lot of controversial opinions, but honestly, i think that that is to be expected of me. but the reason i'm so worried about things catching up to me is because i have a certain vibe and stuff that i give off and i've worked for a long time to accheive and so now if i go and mess that up again im right back where i was when i was in 6th grade and i just don't want that.

message 8: by Denver The Cow (new)

Denver The Cow | 60 comments moving forward, i'm going to cover why it is to be expected that i would have controversial opinions. none of you know me so i have to explain that i'm a debate kid. like, that is my life and im 90% sure it's the reason i exist. (view spoiler) not only, though, am i debate kid through and through, but i'm also a writer. furthermore, i intend to go into politics. the thing is, though, im pretty sure i confuse most people, because i have a very democratic way of presenting my beliefs because i'm a democrat, but that doesn't quite line up with my conservative values, which is also made more confusing by my involvement in some liberal groups. the thing is, conservative beliefs arent the issue, and the issue isnt the people as a whole, either, it's the ones that present their beliefs in a toxic way, with the intention of forcing them onto you, or without proper backing. especially if it's people who try to force them onto you without proper backing.

message 9: by Denver The Cow (new)

Denver The Cow | 60 comments and now i'd like to take a moment and apologize to people stumbling upon this thread, i promise it'll be interesting to people most times, it just isnt rn

message 10: by Denver The Cow (new)

Denver The Cow | 60 comments OH! i also forgot to say that as long as i don't ask you not to, anyone can comment on my journal (from what i remember, sometimes people get outta hand on here, fights happened on journals in the past and i'd like to prevent that XD)

message 11: by Denver The Cow (new)

Denver The Cow | 60 comments alrighty

message 12: by Denver The Cow (new)

Denver The Cow | 60 comments i love rain