The Kingdom Keepers discussion

Thoughts > Redo Series

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Macey (new)

Macey (fairlieforever) | 7 comments So....... who else has heard about the "new" versions of the KK books? Whats your opinion? Should they be redone so the new park rides are in it or not? Are you planning on reading them?

message 2: by Charlene (last edited May 26, 2020 08:20AM) (new)

Charlene  Turner: KINGDOM KEEPER | 19 comments I'm sure the next books will include Galaxies Edge and toy story land, but why would they redo an entire series? That's crazy.

message 3: by Sarah, Group DHI (new)

Sarah Hopps (thedisneygeekette) | 24 comments Mod
Is he actually redoing the whole series? I know the first three are done and available now, but each new edition has a preview for an all-new Keepers book that is slated for a March 2021 release. I'd imagine that would be the priority before any new editions of the remaining existing books, if at all..? °o°

message 4: by Sarah, Group DHI (new)

Right. And that being said there has been no word of a continuation of updates versions of the rest of the remaining books, at least not to my knowledge thus far. °o°

message 5: by Charlene (new)

Charlene  Turner: KINGDOM KEEPER | 19 comments I think they just re did the covers for books 1-4 but other than that I don't think he would re write the whole series because it's not up to date. That's CRAZY

message 6: by Sarah, Group DHI (new)

Yeah it'd be a whole heck of a lot to take on! XD °o°