What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance novel series about wealthy brothers in small town

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lourdes (new)

Lourdes Sanchez | 2 comments This was set in a small town and they were wealthy. One of the books the plot was one brother gets a girl from a rival family. He doesn't know about the baby leaves town for several years and comes back and finds out about the child. I think its a little boy. I think the guy left town to join the military

message 2: by Lourdes (new)

Lourdes Sanchez | 2 comments This was set in a small town and the brothers were from a prominent wealthy family i believe. The brothers are bad boys. One of the books the plot was one brother gets a girl from a rival family pregnant after one nightstand. I believe it was at a party in a gazebo and they were wearing masks I think. He doesn't know about the baby leaves town for several years and comes back and finds out about the child. I think its a little boy. I think the guy left town to join the military. He trys to rekindle the romance and finds out about the kid. They ended up together in the end. It helps end the rivalry between the familys. I read this in 2017 or 2018 as an ebook.