The Crow and Hammer discussion

World and Story > New Series

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmiloureads) | 2 comments Hello! I'm new, but I've been stuck in quarantine for more than 2 months now, so I've been ripping through Annette Marie's series. I loved Steel & Stone, but got properly and totally obsessed with Guild Codex after reading Three Mages and a Margarita!

Do any of you follow her newsletter? She announced another new series in the Guild Codex universe - Warped! I can't wait for it!

And partially because of the new series were getting FIVE releases from her five months in a row! July through November are going to be AWESOME!

Please tell me I'm not the only one geeking out about this?

message 2: by MayMuse (new)

MayMuse (musykalmayhem) | 10 comments Mod
I saw that!!! I’m so excited too!
She’s an excellent author! I can’t wait to read the Warped series either. I’m just finishing Hunting Fiends for the Ill-Equipped, because I’m suuuper behind lol
But yes! I’m so stoked!
How did you get into her books? Kindle Unlimited?

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmiloureads) | 2 comments Hoopla, actually. I borrowed all the audiobooks. I finished each one in like a day, I was OBSESSED!

And I actually just got my first Kindle in the mail today - I knew that I was going to want to read Lost Talismans and a Tequila the second it came out, and Kindle's the best thing for that. I also found that a lot of the things that were being recommended to me on Goodreads (and that I was adding to my to-read list) were available through Kindle Unlimited, so I finally caved and bought the device and a subscription!

I assume you found her through Kindle Unlimited, then? Or was it something else?

message 4: by Dorri (new)

Dorri (frostfireimp) | 3 comments Emma, I found Annette Marie through an e-book sale with six other authors. She's the only one that caught my attention enough to buy another book. And then all of her books...because they are just so darned good!