LGBT Book Club discussion

The Duplex
This topic is about The Duplex
"IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR BOOKS TO ADD TO YOUR TBR FOR PRIDE MONTH, THIS SHOULD DEFINITELY BE ON THERE."--NETGALLEY

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lucky (last edited May 18, 2020 01:34PM) (new) - added it

Lucky Stevens | 2 comments HOW ABOUT A BOOK FOR THIS WEEKEND DEALING WITH A LITTLE OLD SCHOOL HOLLYWOOD VICE?

In the top 100 on Amazon's Bestseller List in the LGBT Historical Fiction category. The Duplex revolves around the very real crime of Homosexuality (in the 1950s) and how four friends embark on a daring scheme to skirt the law.

Check out THE DUPLEX. Just .99 on Amazon until Sunday, May 17th. (well, it's Monday and it's still at 99 cents...I was told Sunday, so not sure how long that price will last...sorry for any inconvenience)

"...a perfect, entertaining and exceptional novel." — Reader's Favorite

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I post here, don't know, be kind, I'm just posting my new crime lesbian thriller. I am Jane Brooke, 23, Brit, gay, blonde, 14 LGBTQ novels published world wide, my publisher just drooped my new book VEGAS SAVAGES. 1st stunning, lesbian, gun toting, stunning Mensa blonde Vegas PI/Bounty Hunter. 5 star reviews everywhere, including LESFIC top lesbian book reviewers. CHeck my Bio TY JAne Brooke